- 9 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 10 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 10 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 11 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The last day of the Lakme Fashion Week has been a roller coaster ride thus far with the B-town divas slaying at the ramp with some mind-blowing make-up looks. While Kangana Ranaut and Disha Patani exhibited the versatility of the blue make-up look, Genelia D'Souza wore a classic smokey eye look and demonstrated why is it a classic.
Genelia walked the ramp for designer Saroj Jalan in a funky red lehenga that featured beautiful Zardosi work throughout. Genelia completed her ensemble with a matching embellished dupatta and jacket that she kept over one of her shoulders. She accessorised the look with huge silver oxidised jewellery and an embroidered jutti.
Talking about her make-up, she wore a black smokey eye look with heavily kohled eyes. Keeping the base bronzed and contoured, she finished off the look with a glossy pink lip. She paired her make-up look with voluminous and wild loose waves.
Genelia was looking all parts regal in the entire ensemble and the make-up added to that. And that is the effect of a smokey eye. It doesn't take away the attention from your attire. Instead, it adds depth and dimension to the look and that is why so many girls swear by this look! Well, we loved Genelia's look and couldn't take our eyes off her.
Did you like her look as much as we do? Share your thought in the comment section below.