- 54 min ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Waheeda Rehman’s Mesmerising Chaudhvin Ka Chand Look Decoded
- Movies Saba Ali Khan Shares A Beautiful Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Khan, Soha Ali Khan And Inaaya Kemmu
- News Mucormycosis fungal infection symptoms: All you should know
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Technology 40 Million Users Might Choose 5G Services Within A Year: Ericsson
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Finance Binance's WazirX Lists Shiba Inu Coin In India After Buterin Donated $1B In SHIB
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Women these days are very much interested in having beautiful eyes and so, their major concentration goes on their eye make-up look than on any other part of make-up. The good and healthy way of changing an appearance of eyes is applying eyeliner. Small eyes, round eyes, or big eyes, eyeliner can instantly change the shape of eyes and make it look beautiful. Whether we are stepping out of home or going for a casual gathering, let's admit, we always have eyeliner applied on our eyes. From basic to winged to double-winged, there are so many innovative eyeliner designs, that you must have mastered till now but now is the time you should turn those two wings into three.
Three-winged eyeliner is trending a lot these days and even the celebrities are all out there trying and nailing it. The actress, who recently treated us with such innovative look is our very favouite Komolika aka Urvashi Dholakia. She took to her Instagram feed to share her close-up pictures, where she was seen flaunting triple winged eyeliner. Her make-up was further highlighted by glittering eye shadow and glossy pink lip shade. To ace such look, you need to follow some steps. Take a look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Black eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Shimmering golden eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lip liner
• Glossy pink lip shade or pink lip gloss
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Face contour brush
• Nose contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes, using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using the contour brushes.
• Moving to the eyes, take some black eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it over your crease. Blend it well to avoid harsh edges.
• Drag the same eye shadow to your lower lash line as well.
• Now, take some shimmering golden eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids.
• Now, let's begin with the triple-winged eyeliner.
• Firstly, apply a thin line on your upper lash line starting from the inner corner of your eyes. Extend it till the outer corner to create first wing.
• Now, draw the second wing on the top of your first wing without overlapping each other.
• Once done, draw your third wing under the first wing.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eye lashes.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Fill in your lips, using pink lip liner.
• Lastly, finish off the look by applying pink lip gloss.
• Set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look and triple-winged eyeliner of Urvashi Dholakia? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Urvashi Dholakia