- 43 min ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Waheeda Rehman’s Mesmerising Chaudhvin Ka Chand Look Decoded
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Technology 40 Million Users Might Choose 5G Services Within A Year: Ericsson
- News 110 AFMC graduates commissioned into Armed Forces medical services
- Movies Sanjana Sanghi Collaborates With An NGO To Provide COVID-19 Relief To Disadvantaged Children And Families
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Finance Binance's WazirX Lists Shiba Inu Coin In India After Buterin Donated $1B In SHIB
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Recently, late actress Sridevi and Boney Kapoor's younger daughter Khushi Kapoor finally made her Instagram account public and the fans have gone crazy. The star kid, who is also Janhvi Kapoor's sister, already has 103k followers and loads of stunning pictures. Scrolling through her feed, we found that Khushi has immense love for make-up and styling. From winged eyeliners to dramatic eye make-up, the diva has been treating her followers with her different gorgeous looks. So, we have picked top 5 make-up looks from her account, that's worth taking notes from for beauty inspiration. Take a look.
The Cat Eye Look
Khushi Kapoor shared a picture where she was seen sporting black separates with black choker. She rightly teamed her black attire with matching make-up and looked super stunning. She kept the base flawless and sharply highlighted her cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of her nose, and the cupid's bow. Coming to her eyes, well she nailed the cat eye look that was marked by black eyeliner and black eye shadow. Filled brows, subtle, kohled eyes, and matte red lip shade spruced up her look.
The Glittering Blue Winged Eyeliner
Khushi Kapoor's this make-up look is what you should watch out for. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and eyes. Coming to the main part of her make-up, well the diva went for glittering blue winged eyeliner. It started from the middle of her upper lash line and was extended to the outer corner of her eyes that made it winged. She applied the same glitter on her waterline. The nude-hued eye shadow was blended all over her crease while with rouge blush and pink lip shade, she wrapped her look.
The Euphoria Eye Makeup
Khushi Kapoor channelled euphoria vibes as she tried out the dramatic eye make-up look. She applied blue eye shadow all over her lids and crease, with the help of a flat eye shadow brush. The eye shadow was extended to the outer corner of her eyes, giving it a pointed look. The diva then adorned her look with tiny silver rhinestones. She applied the same eye shadow to her waterline as well. Khushi further rounded out her look with filled brows, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
The Pink With A Wing Look
Khushi Kapoor's this make-up look is what we absolutely fell in love with. Keeping the base minimal, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her eye make-up took all our attention. The diva opted for a metallic pink eye shadow, which she blended all over her lids and crease. Extending the eye shadow to the outer corner of her eyes, she let her ends pointed. Khushi dragged the same eye shadow to her lower lash line. The black winged eyeliner and a nice coat of mascara upped her look. Filled brows, pink blush, and pink lip shade, elevated her pink look.
The Sparkling Golden Eyes
Khushi Kapoor sported minimal make-up look. Her make-up was all about eyes, which was marked by sparkling golden eye shadow blended all over her lids. She applied nice coat of mascara on her eye lashes that enhanced her look. Keeping the base minimal, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade rounded out her look.
So, which make-up look of hers did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Khushi Kapoor