- 44 min ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 1 hr ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Other Bollywood Divas Gave Us Fashion Goals With Their Latest Outfit
- Technology Realme 5G Smartphones With Qualcomm Chipsets Under Works
- Movies Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari To Make A Movie On Infosys Founder NR Narayana Murthy & Sudha Murthy
- Sports Chinese Taipei 1-7 Australia: Socceroos boost goal difference in Group B
- News Pakistan: Blast in Quetta leaves many injured
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Collaborates With Five Startups Under Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab program
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
How can we forget Zara Zara Touch Me song from the 2008 film Race? Katrina Kaif looked absolutely hot and what made her look more attractive was her silver stunning outfit and her subtle make-up. Her on-point make-up gave some major make-up goals to all the girls out there.
And recently, Katrina Kaif posted a few pictures on her Instagram handle from her latest photoshoot and we noticed that the make-up was similar to the one in the dance number. The actress is seen donning a black mini dress with brown floral prints. What made her look sizzling was the neutral dewy make-up. So, she opted for a minimal base with soft pink highlighted cheekbones. She went with a nude pink lipstick and let her perfect smokey eyes do all the talking.
Her eyebrows were precisely groomed and filled. She softly contoured the nose to give it a perfect shape and her neck as well to flaunt the V-shaped neckline dress. The actress completed her look with long and round golden hoop earrings. The wavy hair falling on her shoulders rounded up her look for the day.
If you want to slay your make-up game, make sure you opt for minimal base. The on-point smokey eyes can help you draw all the attention while picking the right nude shade lipstick will spruce up your look. This make-up look is perfect for parties, especially if your outfits or accessories are extravagantly showy.
Do not forget to share your opinions on Katrina's hot subtle make-up look in the comment section.