- 3 min ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 21 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 46 min ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- 1 hr ago Vasant Panchami 2020: How To Worship Goddess Saraswati According To Your Zodiac Sign
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- News Stick to old format of NPR, do not add new questions: Nitish Kumar tells Centre
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kareena Kapoor Khan never fails to impress us. It seems that there is not a look that she can't carry. Over the years we have seen her evolution as an actress and as a person. And we've got to say she has made sassiness an integral part of her persona. And that translates into many of her looks as well.
As a judge in the TV reality show,Dance India Dance, Kareena has donned various stunning avatars and she continues to do so. And she has done it once again. For the latest episode of Dance India Dance, Kareena looked charismatic in a make-up look with a bold lip and heavily kohled eyes.
It was a simple and stylish look that Karena carried effortlessly and you can too. That is the best part about this look and that is what we want you to get from this look. It is perfect for your everyday make-up look and won't take you long to create. With a simple twist in the hairstyle, you can convert this look from a regular office look to a lunch date look.
That being said, let's see how you can recreate this charismatic look in a few simple steps.
View this post on Instagram
Kareena Kapoor Khan for @danceindiadance.official in @nupurkanoi @accessorize @stevemadden Styled by @tanghavri Assisted by @karishmashaikhh Make up @mickeycontractor Hair by @amitthakur_hair Photo Assistant @candid_man . . . . . . . #awards #celebritystyle #celebrityfashion #indianfashion #actress #styleguide #indianoutfit #portraitphotography #ootd #fashionblogger #instafashion #photoshoot #fashion
A post shared by Mohit Varu (@mohitvaru) on
Kareena Kapoor's Charismatic Make-up Look
What you need
- Tinted moisturiser
- Beige eyeshadow
- Eyebrow pencil
- Black eyeliner
- Brown eyeliner
- Cranberry lipstick
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Blush brush
Steps to recreate the look
- Apply the tinted moisturiser all over the face to get an even skin tone. Blend it well using your fingers or a damp beauty blender.
- If you have dark circles or you want to highlight the under-eye area, apply some concealer under your eyes and blend it using the damp beauty blender.
- Set the concealer by dusting some setting powder over it.
- Fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil.
- Take the beige eyeshadow on the fluffy brush and apply it all over your lid. Blend well to remove any harsh edges.
- Line your upper lash line using the black eyeliner. Now apply a thin line of brown eyeliner over the black liner.
- Using the black eyeliner line your lower waterline and tightline your eyes as well.
- Dip the blush brush in the blush, tap off the excess and apply it on your cheekbones.
- Spritz some setting spray all over your face to set the make-up in place.