- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Athiya Shetty’s Black And White Sari Is So Modern Retro
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 2: Beauty Highlights From The Day
- 7 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 8 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- News MUHS jobs: 88 Professor, Tutor, Lecturer and Reader vacancies, MUHS notification download link
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Sanjivani 2 Makes Maiden Entry In Top 5 List; Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Drops
- Sports KPL 2019: Bijapur Bulls Vs Hubli Tigers: Mathias lands telling blows in Tigers' victory
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kangana Ranaut loves to surprise us, whether it is in reel life or real life. Her recently released movie Judgementall Hai kya was a great success. Last night Kangana attended the success party of the movie and bedazzled us with a retro-inspired look.
Kangana wore a printed black dress with an interesting plunging neckline. The dress by Miu Miu had big white floral prints and Kangana accessorised it with a thick diamond and pearl necklace. Styled by Ami Patel for the night, Kangana had an interesting take on the hair and make-up.
Her make-up, done by Albert Chettiar, was fresh, dewy, neutral and a welcoming break from the bold and heavy make-up. She kept the make-up quite subtle and it was almost a no-makeup look. The filled-in eyebrows and metallic pink eyeshadow with a smudged black eyeliner were the only palpable elements of her make-up. She kept the lip shade quite similar to her skin tone and it blended right in with her base.
Moving to her hairstyle, she sported a wet bob hairdo and this is what gave the look its vintage factor. Kangana seems to love the bob hairdo and carried it with grace. The side-parted hair with a fringe falling on her forehead added a softness to the look.
Through this very simple look, Kangana showed us how to effortlessly carry a monochromatic look without being intimidated by it. Once again, Kangana proved that bob is ruling right now and why we should try it too!
You can recreate her make-up look by following a few simple steps.
Kangana's Subtle Monochromatic Look
What you need
- Tinted primer
- Eyebrow pencil
- Metallic pink eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Glossy nude lipstick
- To provide an even tone to your face apply the moisturiser on your face.
- Use the eyebrow pencil to lightly fill in your brows.
- Take the eyeshadow on a flat eyeshadow brush and apply it all over your lid.
- Line your upper lash line using the eyeliner and smudge it out.
- Tightline your eyes as well.
- Apply highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- Apply the lipstick to finish off the look.
Steps to recreate the look
What are your thoughts about her look? Would you for go for a bob cut like Kangana? Do let us know in the comment section below.