- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kalki Koechlin is a force to be reckoned with. With her choices, whether it is regarding her career, her personal life or her beauty looks, she has always been an inspiration. And yet again, with her intensely fierce and stunning look for the screening of her web series, Bhram she made a strong case for a not-so-subtle make-up look.
Kalki, who is about to be a mother soon, wore a flowy and patterned maxi dress for the screening. Her make-up artist for the event, Angelina Joseph did a great job of giving her make-up look that was intense and well-balanced.
Her base was minimal with sharply defined eyebrows defining her face perfectly. Her eye look was pretty basic with a thick smudged out lower lash line. Lined upper lash line and a swipe of mascara finished off her eye look. But, what actually made a statement was her lipstick. Kalki wore a matte wine lips shade that matched with the colour of her attire. With a little highlight on the high points of her face and some blush on the apples of her cheeks, the look was finished.
Another element of her look which can't be ignored is her poufed hairdo that gave off major boss lady vibes. Her short shoulder-length hair was pulled at the back with a pouffe in the front. With chunky oxidised silver jewellery adorning her neck and wrists, this look was stunning. This look is a winner for us.
What are your thoughts on this look? Do tell us in the comment section below!