- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 18 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 19 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 21 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- News 'Godfather' 1st day box office collection: Chiranjeevi-starrer off to a flying start
- Movies The Ghost Day 1 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Nagarjuna's Thriller Opens To Decent Numbers!
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
Lavender eye shadow is one of the most popular eye makeup trends of 2021. In the past few months, we have seen many celebrities trying out the trend, experimenting it in different ways, and making statements. And now, it has become everyone's go-to look for every event. The Lavender hue on the eyes not only looks cool to flaunt but also gives peaceful and soothing vibes. If you really like this trend but are still struggling to get it right, you got to take inspiration from the celebrities. Take a look as Jacqueline Fernandez, Jennifer Lopez, and other celebs show us how to nail the trend like a pro!
Jacqueline Fernandez sported lavender eye shadow with a little tint of yellow and orange colours as well. She picked the lavender eye shadow and applied it over her eyelids, from the middle to the outer corner. Her lower lash line was too highlighted with the lovely lavender shade. However, to add a little twist to her eye makeup, the actress opted for yellow and orange eye shadow hues and applied a little amount of it on the inner corners. Further, she applied a sleek black eyeliner, very close to her upper lash line while her eyelashes were coated with multiple coats of mascara. The pink blush and glossy overlined pink lips spruced up her look.
Madhuri Dixit Nene
For the latest episode of Dance Deewane, Madhuri Dixit wore lavender eye shadow with a lot of glitter on it. First, she opted for brown eye shadow and applied it all over the crease part of her eyes. Then, she dipped the flat eye shadow brush on the shimmer dark lavender eye shadow palette and dabbed it all over lids. Her lower lash line was marked by soft kohl and soft tone lavender eye shadow tone. The actress applied a nice coat of mascara on her eyelashes and wrapped up her look with matte dark pink lipstick.
Jennifer Lopez nailed the lavender eye makeup trend and we can say this makeup look of hers is really very easy to recreate. She didn't go experimental and didn't try to create the look with multiple hues. She picked only lavender shade and created the magic. The actress applied the eye shadow all over her lids and crease part. However, she took time in blending to get the perfect look. She kept the tone bold on the eyelids and softened it as she moved upwards towards the crease. Further, Jennifer applied a sleek thin line on her upper lash line with black eyeliner and coated her false eyelashes with oodles of mascara. Soft blush and creamy-nude lipstick, balanced her look well. The diva painted her nails also with lavender polish that upped her look.
Bhumi Pednekar's eye shadow colour picks totally looked peaceful. She went with the trend and highlighted her eyes with a lavender hue but to double the eye-soothing factor, she picked a pastel pink colour as well. The actress applied lavender eye shadow close to the upper lash line. Just above the lavender eye shadow, she applied pastel pink colour and we loved it. Bhumi created a very thin line with black eyeliner on her upper lash line and then coated her lashes with mascara. Soft pink blush and pink lipstick elevated her gorgeous makeup look.
So, what do you think about the lavender eye makeup looks of celebrities? Whose look would you like to copy? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram
- hair careJacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Steals The Show In Yellow Saree Alongside Salman Khan And Sudeep
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Looks Gorgeous In White, Perfectly Defeating Your Monday Blues!
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Awards 2022: Jacqueline Fernandez Glams Up The Golden Hour In Abu Dhabi In Gorgeous Saree
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA 2022: Stunning Jacqueline Fernandez In Golden Shimmer Dress [PICS & VIDEOS]
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Looks Gorgeous In South Indian Saree! See Pics
- bollywood wardrobeVikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Spotted In Beautiful White Formal Suit For The Promotions Of Her Film Attack
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Shares Her Beautiful Pictures In White Dress
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Looks Elegant In Saree, As She Promotes Bachchan Pandey In Mumbai
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Explores The Colour Of Darkness In Her Recent Monochrome Pictures!
- make up tipsWhat Makeup To Wear With A Red Dress? Jacqueline Fernandez And Gal Gadot Give Us Cues