- Technology Top 12 GB RAM Smartphones Deals Available During Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
A hairstyle can make or break a look. A hairstyle can add finesse and definition to the look and this is what the best beauty Instagram posts of this week certified. And the hairdo that is currently ruling the Instagram is the bob. Even the celebrities seem to love a chic bob.
This week on Instagram we saw Ciara and Kangana rocking a bob haircut. While Ciara's was a long bob, Kangana went for a short retro-type bob. Another hairdo that caught our attention was an elegant and dapper bun. When it comes to make-up, while the prevalent choice of make-up look seems to be the nude look, the craze for a colourful line and smokey eyes is still going hard. Read on to find out whose Instagram posts won our hearts and made into the best beauty looks of the week.
Ciara made a strong case for a long bob this week on Instagram. With middle parted-hair and the bob framing her face perfectly she almost convinced us to go for the same look as well. Talking about her make-up in the post, it was a classic nude make-up look. With a well-sculpted face, brown smokey eyes and glossy nude lips, Ciara was looking stunning.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by KK (@therealkarismakapoor) on
2. Karisma Kapoor
The next on our list is the beautiful Karisma Kapoor. This week on Instagram, Karisma flaunted a chic and stylist bun and we're crushing hard! Karisma adorned this avatar for Guinness book of world records event. Her make-up was fresh with bold pink lips and a colourful blue eyeliner.
3. Kylie Jenner
The Kardashian sisters always have something up their sleeves. While Kylie was busy celebrating her birthday, she and Kim announced the collab for their fragrance line. Not only they got the followers excited but the picture they posted was drool-worthy. In the post, both the sisters are wearing colourful smokey eyes. While Kim flaunted a hot pink look, Kylie went for a stunning blue look. Both Kim and Kylie paired their looks with loose waves.
4. Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut has lately been winning in the beauty game. This past week Kangana attended the success bash of the movie Judgementall Hai Kya in style. From her flowy dress to the vintage hairdo, everything was on point. She chose a monochromatic make-up look for the event and we don't think anyone could have carried the look as effortlessly as she did. She paired this make-up with a bob hairdo that gave her look solid retro vibes.
That's all folks! These were the best beauty Instagram posts of the past week. Do tell us your favourite look in the comments below!
- make up tipsHappy Birthday Katrina Kaif: 3 Unforgettable Makeup Looks From The Beauty’s Instagram Page
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Turns Desi Girl In Her Beautiful Ivory Chiffon Saree; Can You Guess Its Price?
- bollywood wardrobeKarishma Tanna And Mouni Roy Look Pretty And Fresh In Their White Skirt-Top Combo, Pick Your Favourite One!
- make up tipsLoved Yashika Aannand’s Bold And Fiery Eye Makeup Look? Here’s How You Can Recreate It On Your Own!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi And Mrunal Thakur Make Stunning Statements In Their Midi Dresses; Whose Outfit Would You Steal?
- bollywood wardrobeChura Ke Dil Mera 2.0 Song: Shilpa Shetty Looks Ravishing In A Stylish Pre-Draped Red Saree
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan And Her Lovely Collection Of Animal Printed Sarees Are Highly Impressive!
- make up tipsSelena Gomez’s Colour Pop Pink Eye Shadow And Neon Green Nail Paint Will Easily Boost Your Monday Mood
- make up tipsShruti Haasan’s Eye-Soothing Pink Makeup Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Dewy And Glossy Makeup, Pick Your Weekend Look!
- hair careGenelia D’Souza Shares Instagram Reel Video Flaunting Her New Red Hair Colour And We Loved It!
- make up tipsWink Girl Priya Prakash Varrier Exudes Oomph In Dramatic Black And Metallic Blue Smokey Eyes And Stuns Us
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Steal Hearts With Her Stunning Look In An Under 15K Hand-Painted Red Saree