- 15 min ago Ranveer Singh Makes Not-So-Casual Fashion Statement With A Gucci Tee, Leopard Pants And A Black Hat
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 3 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- Movies Christina Aguilera Records New Version Of The Iconic Mulan Song ‘Reflection'
- Sports Women's T20 challenge to be held in Jaipur, new team added
- Technology Amazon Holi Days Sale Offers: Smartphones, Speakers, Smart TVs And More On Discounts
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Flying Flea & Roadster Names Trademarked: New RE Motorcycles Coming Up
- News Unnao rape, murder case: Delhi court defers judgment to Wednesday
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Sonam Kapoor has inspired a generation with her extravagant, subtle and sometimes uncanny beauty looks. A renowned fashionista, through her various appearances Sonam has proven her love for make-up as well. If there is one celebrity today that does not back out from experimenting with different make-up looks, it is Sonam Kapoor. And the Paris Fashion Week 2020 was a testament to that.
One of Sonam's appearance for the Paris Fashion Week reminded us of an Egyptian Goddess. She had this sun-kissed make-up look going on with sharp eyes and highlighted base that took our breaths away. It might be the dress, the jewellery or the whole set up for her photoshoot, but the golden diva vibes were real.
The make-up was a real winner for us. Taking a closer look at her make-up, you would notice that it is quite a wearable look. So, today, we take you through this make-up look step-by-step.
View this post on Instagram
For the @eliesaabworld Haute Couture show in Paris. #ParisFashionWeek Outfit: @eliesaabworld Jewellery: #RheaKapoorXPipaBella launching 27.1.2020 Hair: @aamirnaveedhair Makeup: @gangamakeup Styled by: @rheakapoor @spacemuffin27 @vani2790 @manishamelwani @sanyakapoor Photographed by: @thehouseofpixels
A post shared by Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamkapoor) on
How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor's Egyptian Goddess Make-up
What you need
- Brown eyeshadow
- Metallic copper eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Black kohl
- Eyebrow pencil
- Golden highlighter
- Nude brown lipstick
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Bronzer brush
How to recreate the look
- Dab the primer on the T-zone of your face for a smooth make-up application. Give it a few seconds to settle into the skin.
- Apply the foundation all over your face and neck and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- Conceal your dark circles and any blemishes using the concealer. Use the same beauty blender to blend it in.
- Set the concealer immediately using setting powder.
- Take some bronzer on a brush and use it to warm up your cheeks and forehead.
- Define and fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil.
- Moving to the eyes, apply the brown eyeshadow on the crease of your eyes using the fluffy brush. Blend well to remove any harsh edges.
- Next, apply the copper eyeshadow all over your lid using the flat eyeshadow brush.
- Apply the kohl on your lower waterline extending it a bit at the inner corner of the eyes. Tightline your eyes as well.
- Thinly line your upper lash line, extending it also at the inner corner of the eyes and connecting it with the kohl applied in the previous step.
- Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- Finish off the look by applying the lipstick.
- Set the make-up in place by spritzing your face with a few pumps of setting spray.