- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 2 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News RRB Group D Jobs 2022: Phase 5 CBT exam admit card to be out today, details here
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Scuffle Ensues On Day 1 Of The Show Between Nimrit Kaur And Archana Gautam
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Sonam Kapoor has inspired a generation with her extravagant, subtle and sometimes uncanny beauty looks. A renowned fashionista, through her various appearances Sonam has proven her love for make-up as well. If there is one celebrity today that does not back out from experimenting with different make-up looks, it is Sonam Kapoor. And the Paris Fashion Week 2020 was a testament to that.
One of Sonam's appearance for the Paris Fashion Week reminded us of an Egyptian Goddess. She had this sun-kissed make-up look going on with sharp eyes and highlighted base that took our breaths away. It might be the dress, the jewellery or the whole set up for her photoshoot, but the golden diva vibes were real.
The make-up was a real winner for us. Taking a closer look at her make-up, you would notice that it is quite a wearable look. So, today, we take you through this make-up look step-by-step.
View this post on Instagram
For the @eliesaabworld Haute Couture show in Paris. #ParisFashionWeek Outfit: @eliesaabworld Jewellery: #RheaKapoorXPipaBella launching 27.1.2020 Hair: @aamirnaveedhair Makeup: @gangamakeup Styled by: @rheakapoor @spacemuffin27 @vani2790 @manishamelwani @sanyakapoor Photographed by: @thehouseofpixels
A post shared by Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamkapoor) on
How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor's Egyptian Goddess Make-up
What you need
- Brown eyeshadow
- Metallic copper eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Black kohl
- Eyebrow pencil
- Golden highlighter
- Nude brown lipstick
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Bronzer brush
How to recreate the look
- Dab the primer on the T-zone of your face for a smooth make-up application. Give it a few seconds to settle into the skin.
- Apply the foundation all over your face and neck and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- Conceal your dark circles and any blemishes using the concealer. Use the same beauty blender to blend it in.
- Set the concealer immediately using setting powder.
- Take some bronzer on a brush and use it to warm up your cheeks and forehead.
- Define and fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil.
- Moving to the eyes, apply the brown eyeshadow on the crease of your eyes using the fluffy brush. Blend well to remove any harsh edges.
- Next, apply the copper eyeshadow all over your lid using the flat eyeshadow brush.
- Apply the kohl on your lower waterline extending it a bit at the inner corner of the eyes. Tightline your eyes as well.
- Thinly line your upper lash line, extending it also at the inner corner of the eyes and connecting it with the kohl applied in the previous step.
- Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- Finish off the look by applying the lipstick.
- Set the make-up in place by spritzing your face with a few pumps of setting spray.
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- skin careSonam Kapoor Ahuja's DIY Skincare Is All About Besan Flour, Coconut Oil And Clay Face Masks
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 2 Colour Of The Day - Red: Ananya Panday, Sonam Kapoor, Suhana Khan's Outfit Ideas
- hair careDeepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Hair Bun Variations Of These 6 Divas You Must Try
- beauty6 Beauty Hacks To Learn From Sonam Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- decorCelebrity Homes: Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's Artistic London House And Studio
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Spiky Choker Or Mahira Khan’s Floral Earrings: Which Jewellery Is More Your Style?
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Step Up Our Party Fashion Game With Her Two Awesome Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Chikankari Anarkali And Emerald Jewellery Is What You Can Add To Your Sangeet Wardrobe
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans