- 14 min ago Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance With Her White Ensemble And Chandelier Earrings
- 59 min ago Genelia Deshmukh Gives Us Stylish Denim-inspiration With Her Photoshoot
- 1 hr ago Shubho Mahalaya 2019: The Legend Of Mahishasura, Why Goddess Durga Is Called Mahishasuramardini
- 1 hr ago Naagin Actress Mouni Roy Kills Our Monday Blues With Her Gorgeous Pink Outfits
- Movies VIRAL! Sara Ali Khan Is All Smiles On Graduation Day; Receives Degree From Aamir Khan [VIDEO]
- News Dengue spread wings in B'desh with 80,000 cases
- Finance China’s Industrial Production Grows At The Slowest Pace In Over 17 Years In August
- Sports ICC to analyse security situation in Pakistan ahead of Sri Lanka series
- Automobiles 2020 Force Gurkha Spied Testing: Will Feature A BS-VI Engine
- Technology Realme XT Vs Realme 5 Pro: Which One You Should Buy?
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Kardashian sisters are always on top of the beauty game. Whether it is starting a new trend or hopping on the band-wagon of new trends, they own it like a boss. But these sisters don't create a buzz just because of that.
Both Kim and Kylie have their respective beauty brands that seem to be doing exceptionally well. While Kylie delves into make-up and skincare products, Kim also has dived into the world of fragrance. With KKW fragrance, Kim has a variety quite a collection of fragrances under her brand. And she's all set to add another jewel to this. But this time it is a special collection. For her new fragrance line, Kim has collaborated with Kylie.
A few days ago, Kim and Kylie revealed the launch of this collection through Instagram and this time again Kim announced the launched dates with another Instagram post in which both the sisters are wearing colourful neon eye make-up and looking absolutely stunning. While Kim went for a fuchsia pink colour, Kylie chose an electric blue.
In the post, Kim mentioned their respective favourite fragrance and how excited she is about this launch. She wrote, "Kylie's favorite is the nude bottle, I think mine is the pink! She's been wearing my perfumes forever so this collab is extra special because I know how much she loves the process. Finding her perfect scent was impossible so we narrowed it down to her three favorites!"
View this post on Instagram
Kylie’s favorite is the nude bottle, I think mine is the pink! She’s been wearing my perfumes forever so this collab is extra special because I know how much she loves the process. Finding her perfect scent was impossible so we narrowed it down to her three favorites! Kkwfragrance.com Aug 23rd.
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
While it got us excited for the fragrance launch, what got us hooked is their neon make-up in the post. Neon make-up is the latest beauty trend and might have interested you as well. And if you need some inspiration, you wouldn't get one better than this. That being said, let us decode their eye look for you.
The Neon Eye Look
What you need
- Concealer/ Eye primer
- Fuchsia pink/teal blue eyeshadow
- Purple/ blue neon eyeshadow
- White eyeshadow
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Black eyeliner
Steps to recreate the look
- To prime the eyes, apply some eye primer or concealer all over your lid and blend well.
- Take the fuchsia pink/ocean blue eyeshadow on a fluffy brush and apply it all over your lid. Also, take the colour over your crease and make sure to blend it well.
- Now take the purple/blue eyeshadow on the fluffy brush and apply it on your crease. This help to deepen and define the eye look.
- Use the eyeliner to tightline your eyes.
- Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes and you're done!