- 13 hrs ago Expert Article: Receded Gums, Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago July 2022: Numerological Predictions For This Month
- 18 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Wimbledon: Sinner labels Alcaraz triumph one of his best after sinking Spanish star's hopes
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 Episode 2 Highlights: Erika Packard Gets Eliminated From The Rohit Shetty Show
- News Denmark: Several people shot at Copenhagen shopping mall, police say
- Education PSEB Class 10th Result 2022 : Punjab Board Likely To Declare 10th Results In First Week Of July
- Technology Week 26, 2022 Launch Roundup: OnePlus Nord 2T, Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro, Nokia G11 Plus, And More
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan Gets Two New Colour Options
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
There might have been instances when you look at a picture of yours and wish your nose was a little bit more sharp or narrow. If your nose makes you conscious and you wish to tweak it a little an expensive surgery that permanently alters your face isn't the only option you have. Make-up can make that happen quite efficiently.
The world of make-up is fascinating. It is almost like creating magic. With the help of make-up, you can create the version of yourself that you like the best. And that is the beauty of make-up. Today we are here to show you how to shape your nose using make-up to make it look thinner, sharp and pointed.
The make-up technique that we are going to use today is contouring. Contouring and its benefits have gained a lot of recognition in the last decade. People have begun to appreciate the difference contouring the face can make to the look. Not only your nose, but make-up can also help sharpen your cheekbones and jawline to make your face more sculpted. But, that is a topic for another time. Let's focus on the nose for now.
So, here is how you can contour your nose perfectly to fake a nose job.
How To Contour The Nose
1. Apply the base
If you want to go for the full glam look, before you begin to contour your nose apply your base. And by base, we mean to apply the foundation, concealer and set your concealer using the setting powder.
2. Take the contour on the brush
Next, take either the powder contour or cream contour on a small contour brush. If you are using a powder contour, make sure to tap off the excess and if it is cream contour you are going for, don't take an excessive amount of it. Start with a light hand and less intensity.
3. Apply the contour on your nose
Next, apply the contour on your nose. For that, draw two parallel lines tracing along the bridge of your nose from the starting of your eyebrows till the tip of your nose.
You don't have to follow the natural shape of your nose. Join both the ends of the contour at the tip of your nose to make it look narrower and pointed.
4. Blend, blend and blend
Now that you have applied the contour, using the same brush blend it well. Use light back and forth to blend it in. Take your time blending the contour and to make it look natural. Remember, blending is the key to a natural look.
5. Highlight the nose
The last step is to apply some highlight the tip and bridge of your nose. Highlighting the face will make the shadow created by contour more prominent to make the nose look sharp.
Tips To Remember
- Use a powder contour if you are a beginner. But, if you have extremely dry skin, go for the cream contour.
- Take your time blending in the contour. The more you blend the perfect the contour will be.
- Choose your brush wisely. A wrong brush can destroy the whole look.
- Do not draw the lines too far apart or you can end up making your nose wider.
- If you have any bump on your nose, apply the contour over it.
- disorders cureNY Man Treated For Rhinophyma Or Bulbous Nose: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of The Condition
- wellnessWhat Are The 7 Types Of Hunger And How To Deal With Them?
- make up tipsHow To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- disorders cureYou May Be Surprised By What Your Nose Can Reveal About Your Health
- disorders cureEverything You Need To Know About Septoplasty
- disorders cureHyposmia: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- disorders cureDeviated Nasal Septum: Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
- wellnessWhat Can Nosebleeds Indicate?
- wellness15 Interesting and Fun Facts About Your Nose That Will Blow Your Mind!
- wellnessEar & Nose Piercing Can Have These Surprising Health Benefits
- make up tipsHow To Contour And Highlight Your Nose: Makeup Tutorials
- disorders cure2 Kitchen Remedies For Quick Relief From Stuffy & Blocked Nose