- 41 min ago Sahasrarjun (Rajarajeshwara) Temple: Architecture, Best Time To Visit, History And Significance
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 16 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- Technology Best Laptops With 32GB RAM Available To Buy In India
- Finance Stock Market Marginally Bullish, Nifty Up 0.42%, Sensex Up 0.46%: See Most Active Equities
- News Cheetah arrival misses Aug 15 deadline
- Movies Ali Asgar Reveals Reason Behind Quitting The Kapil Sharma Show; Opens Up About His Preparation For JDJ 10
- Sports Angela Lee - Xiong Jing Nan trilogy headlines ONE Fight Night 2
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Automobiles Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
The season of love is here! Whether you are in a relationship, single or finding a partner, this is your time to get up, put on those cute outfits and apply makeup with sparkle and glitters inspired by the Zendaya show Euphoria.
Yes! Euphoria has given us some major Rhinestone makeup inspiration, which everyone can apply this Valentine's Day to show your love to the partner. Are you ready? If yes, then let's get started.
Put Rhinestone on Your Eyeliner
First off, you need to gather some Rhinestone to create the look. You can get it online or in-store. Now, that you have it then apply your makeup, you can go for a pinkish tone or neutral depending on the mood you are going forward with. After you are done with that then simply take three or four rhinestones and stick them on where you have applied the eyeliner. This is as easy as it is but would definitely make a lot of difference when you are going out for a dinner.
Choose Your Temples and Go Classic
Do you want to elevate your makeup game even more? This is your time, put your rhinestones on the temples just like how Maddy did it on Euphoria. Put on some dewy makeup and sparkle up with Rhinestone. This is effortlessly glamorous and would give oomph to your makeup look this Valentine's Day.
Go Bold With Rhinestone
Yes! If you are a fan of the show then you must have seen how popular this look went with the makeup artist around the world. You can create this look by simply putting on your favourite makeup look and adding rhinestone on your eyebrow. If you don't want to go full out then you can start with a few to get started with rhinestone. This is a very simple way to level up and add sparkle to your makeup.
This Valentine's Day surprise your loved ones with these top makeup looks inspired by Euphoria. If you want then you can start preparing for it a day before so that you don't hate the look altogether. We hope you have a blast on this Valentine's day. For all the single ladies, don't worry, make plans with your girls and enjoy this day because it's a day for everyone out there.
If you liked the looks then do tell us in the comment section below and tell us your favourite ones and how the rhinestone turned out on you. We would love to hear back from you.
Picture Source: Instagram
- fashion trendsOscar Awards 2022 Red Carpet: 16 Best Dressed Celebs At The 94th Academy Awards
- fashion trendsZendaya Honours Linda Evangelista With Her Structured Black And White Gown
- fashion trendsYear Ender 2021: How Bernie Sanders, Kim Kardashian, Zendaya, Lady Gaga Made Fashion Headlines
- art cultureTom Holland and Zendaya's Spider-Man: No Way Home Plays On Nostalgia, Time And Space
- fashion trendsWell, Zendaya Can Definitely Convince You To Dress Up And Slay It Effortlessly!
- fashion trendsFrom Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- fashion trendsEuphoria actress Zendaya Pays Tribute To Beyoncé With Her Violet Dress At The BET Awards
- fashion trendsOscars 2021: Zendaya’s Yellow Chiffon Dress Is What We Wish We Had In Our Closet
- fashion trendsEmmys 2020: Youngest Emmy Awards Winner Zendaya Makes A Strong Case For Polka Dots Trend
- make up tips15 Celebrity-Inspired Valentine’s Day Make-up Ideas You Will Love
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- fashion trendsCritics' Choice Awards 2020: Jennifer Lopez And Other Divas Stun Us With Their Fashion Game