- 25 min ago Tonsillitis: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 55 min ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 1 hr ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- 2 hrs ago Are You A Commitment-Phobic? 11 Signs That Tell The Same
- News HM Amit Shah to visit Kolkata on Sunday to 'clear confusion' on CAA
- Movies Shruti Haasan Opens Up On Suffering From PCOS, Experimenting With Lip Fillers
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: BFC host ATK on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Hina Khan is no stranger to rocking different make-up looks. From a stunning smokey eye to a natural 'no-makeup' make-up look, she has done it all. But, wait! She is not done yet. She still has some make-up looks up her sleeves that blew us away.
Hina posted a few pictures on her Instagram handle from her latest photoshoots with make-up looks as vibrant as the gorgeous lady wearing them. She embraced the neon beauty trend with open arms and went all-in with vibrant eyeshadow shades.
In the first look, Hina is seen wearing a white and grey dress. Her eye make-up, which is the star of the look, is a combination of neon green and yellow shades. The first half of her lid is covered in neon yellow eyeshadow and the other half is covered in neon green eyeshadow. The same look is then mirrored on her lower lash line. Her eyes were lined using a basic black eyeliner and framed with a pair of false eyelashes. Blushed and highlighted cheeks, and mauve lips finish off her look.
Hina's second look is more subtle and one that you would be tempted to try. Her base is kept dewy and highlighted with the blush on her cheeks adding the colour back to her face. The eye make-up is minimal with a silver eyeshadow applied all over the lid. What makes this look special is the pop of neon pink colour on the inner corner of her lids that changes the whole equation. The look comes alive thanks to the pop of pink. The lips are stained in a mauve shade that makes the look casual and wearable.
And that is it. Which make-up look of Hina's did you like more? The dual green and yellow look is more for the bolder of the bunch while the neon pink look gives you a great trick to tweak your every day look and add some sizzle to it.