- 9 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 18 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies Vijay Birthday Celebration On Twitter Space: Keerthy, Anirudh, Lokesh, Malavika & Nelson To Join!
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Supermodel Bella Hadid walked the ramp at the Milan Fashion Week at the Max Mara show and all we noticed was how she rocked a bold lip with her stunning pastel pink outfit. We usually hold ourselves back when it comes to wearing a bold lip as it intimidates us. And Bella showed us the right way to rock your favourite bold and dark lip in style.
Bella went for a luminous well-contoured and baked base. Her eyebrows were lightly filled and her eye make-up was a well-blended pastel look. Keeping the look subtle and fresh, she completed her eye look with small cat eyeliner and a coat of mascara. Her make-up look was a lesson for all the make-up lovers out there as it went perfectly well with the deep maroon lip.
There aren't many instances when you see such a make-up look with the required amount of intensity and softness. This is a delicate yet bold look that is perfect for a party or a function that you want to attend. If you play a little with the lip shades and pair this look with a muted lipstick, it can very well turn out to be your regular look to the office.
That being said, if you are interested in this particular look, here is how you can recreate it in an easy-to-follow tutorial.
Bella Hadid's Bold Lip Make-up Look
What you need
- Illuminating foundation
- Translucent setting powder
- Pastel pink eyeshadow
- Pastel blue eyeshadow
- Glossy maroon lipstick
- Eyebrow pencil
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Contour brush
- Blush brush
Steps to recreate this look
- Prime the T-zone of your face using dabbing motions. Primer helps to provide a smooth canvas for make-up application.
- Apply the foundation on your face and blend it well using the damp beauty blender.
- Apply concealer on your under-eye area and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- Using the setting powder, bake your face by applying a thick layer of it under your eyes and from just below your cheekbones to your jawline.
- Contour your cheekbones, jawline and nose to define your face.
- Apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Moving to the eyes, apply some concealer all over your eyelids. This acts as a base for the eyeshadow.
- Dip the fluffy brush in the blue eyeshadow, tap off the excess and apply it all over your lid. Blend the eyeshadow well to get rid of any harsh edges and make sure that there is just a tint of colour on your eyelids.
- Next, take the pink eyeshadow on the fluffy brush, tap off the excess and apply it at the inner corner of your eyes.
- Using the black eyeliner, apply a small winged cat eyeliner.
- Apply mascara on your eyelashes. Wait for a while for it to dry before applying another coat of mascara.
- Dust off the bake off your face using a big face brush.
- Apply the lipstick on your lips to finish off the look.