- 6 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 7 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 9 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 12 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Raqesh Bapat Says 'I Love You' To Shamita Shetty, Leaves Her Speechless With His Confession
- News Over 77 crore Covid vaccines doses administered so far: Govt
- Sports With dressing room drifting away, Kohli quits T20 captaincy but it might not safeguard 50-over leadership
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Bollywood actress Gauahar Khan tied the knot with Zaid Darbar on 25 December 2020, which was Christmas day. From complementing each other in stunning ivory ensembles to giving adorable and lovable poses, the two shared beautiful moments and shelled out major couple goals. They had a fairytale wedding and the pictures and videos from their nikaah ceremony are doing rounds on the internet.
One video from their wedding day is now going viral on the internet, which shows the duo sharing a cute moment right before getting hitched. In the video, Gauahar is seen doing hubby Zaid's makeup to ensure that her groom looks nothing less than perfect on their big day. While Gauahar is seen standing with a face powder on her hand as she applies it on Zaid's face, Zaid is seen sitting in front of a mirror. Later, in the same video, she is seen fixing her own dupatta over her head as she steps out for the ceremony.
Talking about Gauahar Khan's makeup look, well, keeping the face flawless, she slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were filled, thick, pointed, and looked natural. She applied black kohl on her waterline and a thin line of eyeliner on her upper lash line. The actress went for light-hued golden eye shadow and applied a nice coat of mascara on her eyelashes. She softly blushed up the apple of her cheeks with pink blush and finished off her make-up look with dark red lip shade. Gauahar pulled back her sleek tresses into a neat tied bun and adorned it with white mogra flowers.
Not just her make-up was beautiful, but it was also her attire that looked gorgeous. She wore embellished sharara set with heavy gold-toned jewellery. On the other hand, Darbar too exuded regal vibes in his sherwani and looked handsome.
So, what do you think about their looks from their nikaah ceremony? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Gauahar Khan