- 1 hr ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 14 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 18 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 19 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Semi-Finale SPOILER: Shivam-Pallak Enter The Finale; Avantika-Piyush Get Eliminated
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For September 25; Get Netherworld Troop’s Blade And More
- News President Joe Biden feels India should have permanent membership in UNSC: MEA
- Finance CBDT: Gross Direct Tax Collections Spiked By 47% For The Financial Year FY 2021-22
- Sports Why did De Villiers pick RCB over Manchester United and Chinnaswamy over Supersport Park? Check out!
- Education QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022 Released, Explore Top 10 Universities
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Christmas, the much-celebrated annual festival, is observed primarily on 25 December every year. We have already clocked in December and now there are just a few weeks left for the cheerful festival. With the coming of Christmas, comes the celebration. From attending theme parties to dolling up in red outfits to experimenting with different looks, the festival brings us a lot of fun and the opportunity to make our day a memorable one.
Not just at parties, but on social media too, people are seen making Christmas fun by throwing some funny and creative challenges at their family and friends. Keeping coronavirus pandemic in mind, this year everything is being done virtually and so will be the Christmas celebration. So, to lift your and your bff's mood, we have come up with a fun make-up and hair challenge, which you can ask your friends to do to get a gift from you in return.
Recently, Bollywood actress and model Sunny Leone took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of selfies from the sets of her latest music video shoot. In the picture, she was seen nailing the red look, from her hair to make-up to outfit, perfect for flaunting on Christmas eve. So, let's take a closer look on her get-up and decode it first.
Talking about her outfit first, well, Sunny Leone sported a full-sleeved red or pink shade shiny jacket, which featured chain-detailed pockets. To make her look more interesting, she donned a wig on her head that was dyed in red colour and had cute doll-like front bangs. Coming to her make-up, well, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the actress kept her base flawless. She slightly contoured and highlighted her face - the cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of her nose, and the cupid's bow. Her brows were well-filled and defined and looked natural. Talking about her eye make-up, Sunny softly applied black kohl on her waterline, black eyeliner on her upper lash line, and pink eye shadow, blended all over her lids and her lower lash line. The matching blush and glossy fuchsia pink lipstick elevated her look.
We absolutely loved this look of Sunny Leone and it's time for you to challenge your bestie to nail it like the actress this Christmas. Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sunny Leone