- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 15 April 2021
- 13 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 13 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 14 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Christmas, the much-celebrated annual festival, is observed primarily on 25 December every year. We have already clocked in December and now there are just a few weeks left for the cheerful festival. With the coming of Christmas, comes the celebration. From attending theme parties to dolling up in red outfits to experimenting with different looks, the festival brings us a lot of fun and the opportunity to make our day a memorable one.
Not just at parties, but on social media too, people are seen making Christmas fun by throwing some funny and creative challenges at their family and friends. Keeping coronavirus pandemic in mind, this year everything is being done virtually and so will be the Christmas celebration. So, to lift your and your bff's mood, we have come up with a fun make-up and hair challenge, which you can ask your friends to do to get a gift from you in return.
Recently, Bollywood actress and model Sunny Leone took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of selfies from the sets of her latest music video shoot. In the picture, she was seen nailing the red look, from her hair to make-up to outfit, perfect for flaunting on Christmas eve. So, let's take a closer look on her get-up and decode it first.
Talking about her outfit first, well, Sunny Leone sported a full-sleeved red or pink shade shiny jacket, which featured chain-detailed pockets. To make her look more interesting, she donned a wig on her head that was dyed in red colour and had cute doll-like front bangs. Coming to her make-up, well, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the actress kept her base flawless. She slightly contoured and highlighted her face - the cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of her nose, and the cupid's bow. Her brows were well-filled and defined and looked natural. Talking about her eye make-up, Sunny softly applied black kohl on her waterline, black eyeliner on her upper lash line, and pink eye shadow, blended all over her lids and her lower lash line. The matching blush and glossy fuchsia pink lipstick elevated her look.
We absolutely loved this look of Sunny Leone and it's time for you to challenge your bestie to nail it like the actress this Christmas. Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sunny Leone