- 4 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela, Before Cannes Underwent Reiki Treatment For More Serenity
- 5 hrs ago Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- 9 hrs ago Elon Musk To Launch Humanoid Robot 'Tesla Optimus' In Three Months
- 10 hrs ago Who Was Anne Frank? Google Dedicates Doodle To Honour The Life Of The Holocaust Victim
- News Fact Check: How true is this claim about FASTag scam?
- Sports India vs Ireland 1st T20I: Dublin Malahide Stadium Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Boundary Dimensions, Stats
- Finance Bitcoin Plunges Again Today To US$ 21,093: Volatility Remains
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ravivaar With Star Parivaar Makes It To 2nd Spot; Naagin 6 Drops To 10th
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- Technology Apple Back To School Offer; Free iPods, Discounts On MacBooks & iPads
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Make-up in its truest form has not yet found the hold to be worn every day. We reserve all the make-up jazz, especially foundation for some special occasions. Whether you are a make-up lover or a beginner, a full-face of makeup is rarely the look we go for before stepping out of the house. Putting on a layer of foundation and concealer seems to make them look fake and unnatural. But that doesn't mean that we need to remain bare face. You can still glam up without a layer of foundation on your face. How do you do it though?
Well, for starters, taking proper care of your skin helps. Keeping your foundation-free face flawless is an everyday job. Skipping the foundation makes the make-up lighter, more natural and saves you the hustle of constant touching up. Today, we teach you how to do the no foundation make-up look that you can rock every day.
Cleanse Every Day And Exfoliate Somedays
The key to a flawless make-up look is flawless skin. And for that, you need to take proper care of your skin. Cleansing your skin every day is the first step towards your skincare. Every morning before you start your make-up, use a gentle cleanser to wash your face. To aid to the work of cleanser, twice a week exfoliate your skin. Use upward circular motions exfoliate the skin for 3-5 minutes before rinsing your face. Exfoliation removes the dead skin cells and build-up grime from your skin pores and makes your skin soft and smooth.
Go Hard With The Moisturiser
Now that you are skipping the foundation, your moisturiser is going to work as your base. Apply a generous amount of moisturiser on your face. It makes your skin dewy and adds a natural glow to your face.
Conceal, If Needed
If you want to keep the make-up light, skip the concealer. But then again your dark circles might be an issue. If you have dark circles or any spots on the face, use a concealer to hide them. Use a damp beauty blender to blend the concealer. And do not forget to set the concealer immediately with setting powder.
Recommended Read:How To Choose The Right Shade Of Concealer
Do Your Brows
Brows are one of the most important factors in deciding how your look turns out. The make-up looks incomplete without the brows. That does not mean that you need a full face of make-up to do your brows. Brows frame your face and give it some definition. Be careful while choosing the colour of your brow pencil, however. Opt for a brown brow pencil that matches the colour of natural eyebrows. A dark black pencil often makes your brows look unnatural.
Lift Up Your Lashes
Eyes are the area of your face that grabs the most attention. To get a great make-up look, however basic, you need to do your eyes. For the no foundation make-up look, all you need to do is focus on your lashes to make the look flattering. Curl your lashes and put on ample coats of mascara. This is enough to make your eyes stand out and complete the look.
Highlight, Oh Yes You Can!
If you haven't tapped into the magic that a highlighter is, we urge you to do so. Highlighter adds the glam your no foundation make-up needs. And it is a misconception that you can only put the highlighter over a heavy base make-up. Highlighter on a bare face looks just as amazing. Take some highlighter on your fingertips and gently tap it on the high points of your face. With the light hitting your face, you are sure to bring out a few gasps.
Recommended Read:10 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter On The Face
Seal The Deal With Lipstick
Putting on lipstick of your preferred shade is the last step of your look. It pops up your lips and brings the whole look together. With a few swipes of the lipstick, your no foundation make-up look is complete.
- make up tipsMother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- make up tips10 Tips For Flawless Foundation Application
- make up tipsHow To Choose The Right Foundation For Oily Skin
- make up tipsHow To Make Your Foundation Last Longer
- make up tipsCommon Foundation Mistakes That Wreck Your Entire Look
- make up tipsHow To Apply Foundation: Step-By-Step Guide To Get A Flawless Look
- make up tipsHow To Choose The Right Foundation Shade
- make up tips8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- make up tipsDifferent Types Of Make-up Foundation: How To Choose The Right One Depending on Your Skin Type
- make up tipsInstances When You Will Be Thankful To Have Added BB Cream In Your Make-up Arsenal
- make up tipsBought The Wrong Shade Of Foundation Or Concealer? Here Is What You Can Do About It
- make up tips8 Makeup Rules That Are Totally Worth Breaking!