- 18 min ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 33 min ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 2 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit Nene, Sara Ali Khan, And Konkona Sen Sharma Show 3 Different Ways To Style Side Braid
- Finance Crypto News Roundup: Bitcoin, Polkadot, Ethereum Surge
- Movies Had Kajol Rejected Gadar? Director Anil Sharma Says Actresses Felt Sunny Deol Was Not Up To Their Standard
- News Nearly 85 per cent decline in daily COVID-19 cases: Union Health Ministry
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ To Pack Plastic Rear Panel; Will It Drop The Price?
- Sports Rani & Co. to dedicate their Olympic performance to covid warriors and frontline workers of India
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Born on 28 November 1985, Esha Gupta is one of the most stunning actresses we have in the glamorous industry. She never fails to make heads turn every time she steps out. Known for her bold looks, the actress keeps mesmerising her fans with her amazing pictures on Instagram feed. If you scroll through her Instagram feed, you will find that Esha has treated us with a lot of beauty moments. Sometimes minimal, sometimes bold, the diva has aced many make-up looks and gave us major goals. So, on her birthday, we have picked top 4 beauty moments from her Instagram feed and decoded it.
The Minimal Look Marked By Winged Eyeliner
On Diwali 2020, Esha Gupta sported a pink-hued pre-draped saree and teamed it with minimal make-up. She kept her base warm and softly highlighted the tip of her cheekbones, the bridge of her nose, and the cupid bow. Her eye make-up was marked by black kohl on the waterline, black winged eyeliner, pink eye shadow, and mascara. Soft blush and light-pink lip shade wrapped up her look. The Jannat 2 actress pulled back her little poofy tresses into a high ponytail.
The Glamorous Make-Up Look
Esha Gupta looked super stunning in a sleeveless shiny earthy-toned slip dress. Like her attire, her make-up game was also strong and it suited her well. She kept her base warm but her make-up was quite bold. She sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were well filled and defined. Her eye make-up was highlighted by black kohl, thin line of black eyeliner, shimmering nude-hued eye shadow, and mascara. The Raaz 3 actress filled in her lips with pink lip liner and finished off her look with nude-pink lip shade.
The Subtle Make-Up Look
Esha Gupta sported a full-sleeved high-neck brown knitted sweater and teamed it with a lot of jewellery. As far as her make-up is concerned, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were filled and pointed and she opted for light-pink lip shade. Black mascara and subtle neutral-toned eye shadow spruced up her look. The Rustom actress left her side-parted layered tresses loose.
The Minimal Make-Up Marked By Cat Eyeliner
Esha Gupta donned an off-shoulder plunging-neckline bold denim dress and looked very sassy. Coming to her make-up, well, with the perfection of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were perfectly filled and defined while the cat eyeliner look was the highlighting part about her make-up. Soft blush and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Baadshaho actress pulled back her messy tresses into a hairdo.
So, which make-up look of Esha Gupta did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Esha Gupta!
Pic Credits: Esha Gupta