- 3 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 6 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 7 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 8 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- News Bodies of 3 sisters, their kids found in well in Jaipur, family alleges dowry death
- Technology Fire-Boltt Talk 2 Smartwatch With Bluetooth Calling Launching Soon; Specifications & Features
- Finance How To Download Aadhaar Card Online From UIDAI: Official Procedure
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
The 63rd Grammy Awards was all about glitter and glamour as the celebrities put their best makeup look forward and stunned us. Among all was Dua Lipa, who looked like an absolute dream at the music night. The singer flaunted not one, not two, not three, but a total of four outfits and all of them were in pink shades with sparkles from head to toe. Talking about sparkle, Lipa's glittery makeup looks were something that took the glamour quotient to another level. She nailed different makeup looks in two shimmery eye shadows - one was pink and the other was purple. Her both the eye makeup looks were stunning and made our jaws drop. So, let us talk about her both looks and find which one was more impressive.
Dua Lipa's Purple Eyeshadow
Dua Lipa got ready in a sparkling slit dress and teamed it with shimmering make-up look. Actually, her eyes were the highlight of her entire makeup. She opted for metallic purple eye shadow and applied it all over her lids and tear-ducts. She topped off the metallic eyeshadow with glittery eye shadow that spruced up the glam quotient. The star applied a thin line of black eyeliner on her upper lash line, black kohl on her waterline, and a nice coat of mascara on her eyelashes. She blushed up the apple of her cheeks and rounded out her look with a matte red lipstick. The lip liner gave her lips a fuller look and she looked beautiful.
Dua Lipa's Pink Eyeshadow
Dua Lipa sported a shimmering pink attire that consisted of a bralette crop top and shorts. However, it was her eye makeup look that was more shining than her attire. Keeping the base flawless, the glittery pink eye shadow was applied all over her lids and crease. Actually, multiple coats of eye shadow were applied on her eyes that made it darker and more sparkly. Soft black kohl and oodles of mascara, upped her eye makeup look. Her cheekbones were contoured and highlighted by a tint of soft blush. Lipa finished off her loop by applying pink lipstick and coating it with gloss.
So, which make-up look of Dua Lipa did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pics Source- Dua Lipa's Instagram
- fashion trendsPriyanka Chopra, Maria Sharapova And Dua Lipa Surprise Us With Their Fashion At The British Fashion Awards
- fashion trendsThe Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- fashion trendsGrammy Awards 2021: From Beyoncé To Taylor Swift, Who Wore What At The Awards Ceremony?
- fashion trendsDua Lipa’s Stylish Look For Jimmy Kimmel Live Is Worthy Of An ‘Austin Powers’ Vixen
- fashion trendsAmerican Music Awards 2020: From Jennifer Lopez To Paris Hilton, All That Glitters Is Also Silver!
- make up tipsBest Beauty Moments From The American Music Awards 2020
- fashion trendsAmerican Music Awards 2019: Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, And Others Stun Us With Their Outfits
- womenLegendary Singer-Actress Barbra Streisand At 80: Still Topping The Charts!
- art cultureGrammy Awards 2022: Olivia Rodrigo, Jon Batiste, Doja Cat Win; BTS, Justin Bieber, Lil Nas Perform
- art cultureMultiple Grammy And Oscar Award-Winning Composer John Williams Turns 90
- art cultureMarilyn Bergman Tribute: Oscar, Emmy And Grammy Award-Winning Lyricist-Composer Dies At 93
- art cultureOmicron: Have The 2022 Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, Oscars, Berlinale, Cannes Been Postponed?