- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Influenza Vaccination Week 2022: Expert Explains What It Is About And Which Vaccine To Prefer
- 6 hrs ago Characteristics Of Unhealthy And Healthy Relationships
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 09 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago How To Prepare The Punjabi Paneer Pasanda Gravy Recipe
- News All people of India are Hindus, irrespective of religion: Mohan Bhagwat
- Education Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment 2022: Registration for 551 Posts started; Check Details Here
- Technology SpaceX DearMoon Civilian Moon Trip To Ferry These Eight Global Artists
- Movies Manchu Lakshmi Says ‘I Want To Act With Mohanlal Atleast Once In A Year’!
- Finance Deadline To Submit Bids For IDBI Bank Privatisation, To Be Extended Till Early Jan
- Automobiles BYD Atto 3 Bags 1500 Bookings - Deliveries To Commence From January 2023 Onwards
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: KL Rahul likely to lead in Test series; Kuldeep Yadav added to ODI squad
- Travel Cheapest Of All Winter Destinations In USA
If you think your office outlook should equal to bare face, and a simple ponytail to match the formal clothes, then it's time you pop that not-so-exciting 'thought balloon' above your head for good. Assuming, you still could be picking a lip tint to add some freshness to your formal look, it's certainly not enough. But the good part is you can amp up your everyday office makeup look by taking inspiration from Bollywood beauties like Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, and others!
The divas have featured some interesting makeup looks that are apt for office makeup looks and very easy to recreate!
Keep reading to take cues from these celeb looks that are high on minimalism and style:
For office outlook, it makes sense to go for minimal makeup. Learn from Dippy to make it interesting by opting for a cheek tint on the cheeks and lips. For eyes, you can certainly accentuate with some kohl and liner. Darken the eyebrows too with a pencil. And you are done!
Remember, if you are flaunting a bold colour outfit like Dippy's printed shirt and bubblegum pink skirt here, play minimal on the makeup part!
Eye-catchy, that's what Sonam's makeup look reads in bold letters. You can replicate the look with a BB cream, blush, and soft lip colour. Pick nude brown lip colour that matches almost all workwear outfits. But, pay special attention to the eyes. Opt for subtle smoky eyes look. Like Sonam, you can tie a high-hair bun that sort of gives a " pretty serious about my work" vibe!
If basic and elegant is what you like for the makeup look, then Taapsee's workwear look is what you should bookmark. Apply some rosy blush across the face, highlight the eyes, and pick any bold lip shade. This look is perfect when you want the focus to be on one element only. It could be either lips or eyes.
Some special occasions at the workplace, call for special dressing i.e. traditional or ethnic wear. Alia's black and white saree look is perfectly matched with soft blush, nude lip colour, and kohl-rimmed eyes. And the tiny black bindi on her forehead completes her Indian formal avatar in the true sense!
‘Lady in red' describes Bhumi Pednekar's office-apt outlook best! With winged eyeliner and bright red lips; you can create a bold statement with your makeup look. Also, you don't necessarily have to wear a pantsuit to look powerful, you can opt for this makeup look to complement your formal shirt-trousers combo or any Indian formal wear too!
There is something about bold lips that adds that style, panache, and loads of confidence. The gorgeous Tara Sutaria's boss lady look is just that and beyond. Her matte makeup consisting, of a classic liner look, sharp eyebrows, and red lips looked powerful. To appear head to Boss lady, you just need to don a pantsuit and tie a sleek ponytail just like Ms.Sutaria!
- make up tipsBest Way To Remove Acrylic Nails Without Damaging Them
- hair careNayanthara's Go-To Beauty Ingredient Is Coconut Oil: 2 Ways To Use It For Your Oily Hair And Skin
- skin careHouse Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke's Skincare Routine
- skin careHailey Bieber's Beauty Routine For Dry, Sensitive Skin
- make up tipsAnanya Panday To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, 8 Diwali Makeup Looks Of Stars Perfect For Your Festive Look
- skin careDeepika Padukone Beauty Tips: 4 Quick Lessons You Can Learn From The Elegant Beauty
- skin careAishwarya Rai Bachchan Skincare Routine: How The Former Miss World Takes Care Of Her Skin; 3 DIY Face Packs
- skin careRekha Birthday Special: 5 Beauty Tips From The Evergreen Beauty You Can Totally Make Use Of!
- hair careDiwali Special: Kriti Sanon To Sara Ali Khan, Easy Festive Hairstyles Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- make up tipsAmazon Great Indian Festival: 60% Off On Foundation From Maybelline, Lakme, L'Oreal And More
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair