- 32 min ago Moisturising Ingredients For Oily Skin: Make Sure Your Moisturiser Have These Five Ingredients
- 4 hrs ago Jwalamukhi Yoga 2022: Dos And Don’ts That You Need To Be Aware Of
- 6 hrs ago When Lord Rama Met Shabri: Know About The Nine Levels Of Hindu Devotion
- 8 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 27 November To 03 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports 'Regal player' Shubman Gill is going to play for India for a decade, claims Ravi Shastri
- News 'Xi Jinping, step down!': Protesters in China chant against Covid restrictions
- Finance What are the Essential Documents Required to file an ITR?
- Movies Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10: Not Rubina Dilaik or Faisal Shaik; THIS Contestant Will Win The Show, Claims Nikki Tamb
- Automobiles Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
With back-to-back Indian festivities around the corner, we are sure you got your traditional style sorted. Now, in order to look head-to-toe festive-ready, you need to wear the appropriate makeup too. From highlighting the eyes with extra kajal to pouting with bold lips; you are allowed to go extra-shiny and shimmery for a festive look. In case, you are searching for an easy festive makeup guide then we got you sorted on the looks part. From Deepika Padukone to Alia Bhatt, we have curated festive makeup looks of B-town divas that are so easy to recreate and will make you look like a diva!
Here are 6 easy makeup looks that will make your festive look complete in every way:
Get Deepika Padukone’s Glossy Skin
To achieve a glossy, shiny look like Deepika's, you need to start with a hydrating ritual. Keep the face well-hydrated with a moisturizer or serum. Apply the primer on the face and blend it well. For that extra glow, layer the primer with a liquid highlighter. Achieve a dewy look with a natural finish foundation. Apply more highlighter to cheekbones if necessary.
Go Natural Like Alia Bhatt
Agreed, a festive look is synonymous with gloss and glitter, but you can totally opt for a natural, fuss-free makeup look. Go all-natural like Alia Bhatt to achieve a minimal makeup face. To start off, use a BB cream for a flawless base. Apply a concealer that matches your skin tone. Apply a soft blush or a warm bronzer to your cheeks. Highlight the eyes and lips with a more prominent colour!
Replicate Katrina Kaif’s Kohl-Rimmed Eyes
Just pay extra attention to the eyes and you will nail the festive makeup look. Highlight the eyes like Katrina, to make your eyes speak louder. To achieve the easiest smokey eyes look, just draw thick lines on the top and bottom eyelashes with a kajal pencil. Smudge it a bit using a brush or your little finger. Apply mascara to accentuate the eyes and keep the lips all natural with nude lip colour or tint.
Do Janhvi Kapoor’s Shimmery Eyes
Those who always prefer to accentuate eyes with single eyeshadow can opt for shimmery eyes for a festive look. Get inspired by Janhvi Kapoor's shimmery eye makeup look. Pick a glittery eye shadow and apply it over the eyelids. Accentuate the eyes with single-stroke eyeliner and kohl. Lips could be nude or bold; it's up to you!
Play With Fun Eyeshadow Like Kriti Sanon
Okay, matching your eyeshadow with your outfit may not be a new makeup tip, but it's so festive-appropriate. If you want to achieve a bold, dramatic look then replicate Kriti Sanon's coloured eyeshadow look. Pick a colour from the eye palette that matches perfectly with your chosen attire or one that can complement the outfit.
Go for a winged eyeliner for that little drama. Complete the look with your favorite lipstick shade or go minimal with a nude lip color. Define the brows with a brow pencil to complement the bold eyes look!
Mirror Priyanka Chopra’s Bold Lips
Those who share a special bond with their lipsticks can go for bold lips just like PC did! Pick your go-to lipstick shade or select one with a bright hue (make sure it compliments your chosen dress). Let your lips speak by applying it in layers.
Also, if you are short on time, then let the lipstick work like eyeshadow and blush. Apply the lipstick to your eyelids and cheeks. Blend it well with a brush or your fingers to make it look even and natural!
- hair careNayanthara's Go-To Beauty Ingredient Is Coconut Oil: 2 Ways To Use It For Your Oily Hair And Skin
- skin careHouse Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke's Skincare Routine
- skin careHailey Bieber's Beauty Routine For Dry, Sensitive Skin
- make up tipsAnanya Panday To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, 8 Diwali Makeup Looks Of Stars Perfect For Your Festive Look
- skin careDeepika Padukone Beauty Tips: 4 Quick Lessons You Can Learn From The Elegant Beauty
- skin careAishwarya Rai Bachchan Skincare Routine: How The Former Miss World Takes Care Of Her Skin; 3 DIY Face Packs
- skin careRekha Birthday Special: 5 Beauty Tips From The Evergreen Beauty You Can Totally Make Use Of!
- hair careDiwali Special: Kriti Sanon To Sara Ali Khan, Easy Festive Hairstyles Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- make up tipsAmazon Great Indian Festival: 60% Off On Foundation From Maybelline, Lakme, L'Oreal And More
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill