- 17 min ago On 2 Years Of Student Of The Year 2, Fashion Lessons From Ananya Panday And Tara Sutaria From The Film
- 4 hrs ago 9 Important Nutrition Tips For New Mothers
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 10 May 2021
- 1 day ago COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad owners donate Rs 30 crore in India's fight against COVID-19
- Automobiles Isuzu MU-X BS6 Launched In India With New Powertrain: Prices Start At Rs 33.23 Lakh
- Movies Karan Johar Becomes Cause Ambassador For India's First Information Repository To Find COVID-19 Centres
- Finance Direct Equity Vs Equity Mutual Funds: Which Is The Best Investment Option For You?
- News Coronavirus crisis: Come out, will help in COVID-19 treatment, Telangana Police appeal to Maoists
- Education Mera Doordarshan Mera Vidyalaya: DD Bihar Begins Virtual Classes For Students
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone, who turned a year older on 5 January, celebrated her special day in a grand way with family, friends, and of course hubby Ranveer Singh. The actress hosted a star-studded bash in Mumbai, which was attended by Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar, Ananya Panday, Shaheen Bhatt, and many others. The pictures from her grand celebration are now doing rounds on the internet, where the birthday girl is seen cutting the cake with Ranveer and paparazzi.
Like always, Deepika Padukone had her stunning and bold make-up on, which enhanced her look and she looked gorgeous as ever. The actress made a strong case for smokey eyes that was marked by dark eye shadow on her lids, crease, and lower lash line. She further upped her eye make-up look with black kohl on her waterline, a thin line of black eyeliner, and a nice coat of mascara on her eyelashes. Her base was flawless and she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. She filled-in her brows perfectly, keeping it thick and pointed. Soft blush and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Not just her make-up was bold and beautiful but it was also her sleek and elegant bun that made her look classy and sophisticated. The Chhapaak actress pulled back all her tresses and tied it into a neat and tight bun. She also sported a black mask that said, 'Say it with your eyes' and by looking at her make-up, we can safely say that her smokey eyes surely did all the talking.
Coming to her outfit, Deepika wore a loose-sleeved turtle-neck black knitted sweater and teamed it with black leather pants. The diva completed her look with black heels and accessorised her look with a gold-toned chain neckpiece.
So, what do you think about this look of Deepika Padukone? Let us know that in the comment section.