- 7 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 7 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- 8 hrs ago Shake It Up! Protein Powder Sale On Amazon: Upto 50% Off On Best Sellers
- 8 hrs ago 7 Signs That Show Your Partner May Be Using You In A Relationship
- News Nitish Kumar, Lalu Prasad Yadav all smiles at first meet after new government formation
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Vimal Naranbhai Kambad?
- Finance DoT Receives Upfront Payment Of Rs. 17,876 Cr. For 5G Spectrum Won By Telecom Operators
- Sports England vs South Africa: Visitors dominate rain-affected first day at Lord's; Kagiso Rabada shines
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
- Education Download SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 final answer key and know the marks secured in the exam!
- Automobiles BMW Motorrad Launches Its New Touring Range In India, Prices Start At Rs 23.95 Lakh
- Technology How To Post Your Instagram Reels On Facebook To Gain More Views
If there is one makeup trick that makes you look nothing less than a 'Boss Babe', it is bold lipstick. The colour? Crimson red, dark mahogany, or vampiric plum; well, the selection of the hue is completely up to you. You just need to coordinate the same with the hairdo, outfit and accessories of your choice.
In case you always felt applying bold lip colour will be somewhat considered an "overly done" face or you simply never went for this fabulous makeup look, ladies, don't fret. Because we got you sorted on the bold lips look!
Here are simple rules and tips for rocking a bold lip that can make you look like a diva:
Bold Lip Tip 1 - Wear It as You Mean It
The whole meaning of wearing a bold lip colour is to make it visible. So, for instance, if you pick the brick red shade lip color, then re-apply the same after the first application. It will only make it look visible and fabulous!
What's more? It will only double up your confidence!
Bold Lip Tip 2 - Learn to Experiment
In case you are wondering, which bold shade will suit me? The simplest way to solve this makeup riddle is to "try" different shades. Get inspired by your favorite celebs who kind of share a similar skin tone to you. You can easily find their various public and personal appearance pics on Instagram.
Try a bold shade that well co-ordinates with your outfit of the day. Do bold red lips with your all-black outfit. Or, try the fuchsia pink lip shade to match the white outfit.
Bold Lip Tip 3 - Outline it First
Yes, with the whole bold lip color, you are going to look like a million bucks but it requires a certain prep too. Because one small smudge and you will transition yourself from looking like a diva to a clown. And we don't want that even as the worst nightmare.
That's why always use a lip liner to define and shape the lips. Choose the one matching your preferred bold shade. Then apply the bold hue lipstick confidently. You can't go wrong with this easy trick!
Bold Lip Tip 4 - Contour the Lips
Lip contouring is easier than you think and it will make you look simply chic in minutes. Just overline with the lipstick to make your lips look fuller. Overline it as per your comfort, but don't get carried away. Remember, the bold lips look should appear effortless and not attention seeking.
Bold Lip Tip 5 - Clean Up the Mistakes
Applying lipstick as a pro takes practice and patience but you will get it in no time. In case you found yourself in a smudgy situation, just tidy it up with a little foundation. Focus on the lip area that needs correction. A tissue paper comes in handy too to wipe off the lipstick application mistakes if any.
Bold Lip Tip 6 - Avoid Feeding Lipstick to Your Teeth
Yes, it is quite common to feed your chosen lipstick shade to your teeth, especially when you wear the lipstick occasionally. To avoid this makeup hazard, place your index finger inside your mouth at the center of your lips (sounds weird? it's actually achievable when you do it) and close your lips. Remove the index finger slowly without smudging your applied lipstick.
- make up tipsHow To Get Taylor Swift's Striking Red Lips In 4 Easy Steps
- make up tipsDesigning The Look Of Suhana Khan: French Makeup Artist And Hairstylist Florian Hurel Speaks
- make up tips17 Simple Tips To Make Makeup Last On Oily Skin
- make up tipsEye Makeup: Top 5 Graphic Liner Designs For The Summer And How To Apply Them
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Is Splendid In Floral Saree For Gangubai Kathiawadi Promotions
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Is Divine In Ivory Saree And Vintage Red Rose Look At Gangubai Kathiawadi Promotions
- make up tipsHow To Do Valentine’s Day Makeup Inspired By Zendaya's Euphoria
- menAllu Arjun's Stylist Harmann Kaur On Working With The Pushpa Star And His Onscreen Style
- skin carePost-Wedding Skincare For Bride, Groom And The Wedding Party
- bollywood wardrobeKonkona Sensharma's Semi-Formal Outfit Is Ideal Wear For Office And Other Meetings
- bollywood wardrobeShraddha Kapoor Looks Amazing In Her Exquisite Embellished Saree; Take A Look At Her Makeup, Too
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look