- 31 min ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 1 hr ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 1 hr ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- 1 hr ago Long Work Hours Increasing Deaths From Heart Disease, Pandemic Work From Home Could Worsen It
- News TN invites Expression of Interest to set up oxygen, vaccines
- Sports India tour of Sri Lanka 2021: Nitish Rana feels ready for international cricket, awaits "that one call"
- Finance Logistics Shares Buzzing In Trade On May 18, 2021; Gati Hits 20% Upper Circuit
- Technology Google I/O 2021 Event Tonight: Live-Stream Details And Expected Features
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Movies Salman Khan's Body Double Parvez Kazi's Resemblance To The Megastar Will Leave You Stunned
- Automobiles MoEVing Partners With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Bigg Boss 6 fame Sana Khan left the netizens in shock last month as she announced her decision of quitting showbiz. And now recently, she once again stunned everyone as she shared her wedding picture on Instagram. The actress tied the knot with a Surat-based religious scholar Anas Sayed on 20 November and the pictures from her wedding are doing rounds on the internet. Sana looked beautiful as a bride in her red and golden lehenga and teamed it with on-point make-up. Talking about her make-up, well it was highlighted by filled and perfectly defined thick brows, golden eye shadow, and light-pink lip shade. According to us, her make-up was not too bold. She kept it glamorous as well as minimal, makes perfect for winter brides.
If you are a winter bride, here's how you can recreate the similar make-up look on your wedding day.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Brown eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Golden eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• False eyelashes
• Pink lipstick
• Pink lip liner
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Use a damp beauty blender to blend it in.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes, and blend it in using the same damp beauty blender.
• Immediately set the concealer in place using the setting powder.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some brown eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it to your crease. Use back and forth motions to blend the harsh edges.
• Drag this eye shadow to your lower lash line as well.
• Now, take golden eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids.
• Tightline your eyes using the black eyeliner. Extend the line to make it winged.
• Apply black kohl on your waterliner.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
• Stick a pair of false eyelashes to your lashes and top it off with some mascara.
• Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips using pink lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying pink lipstick.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
We absolutely loved the bridal make-up of Sana Khan and she looked extremely beautiful. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khan