- 3 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 4 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 5 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- Movies Vidya Balan's Sherni Gets A Shoutout From Amul
- News Covid-19 jab: From inflammatory rashes to scaly patches, skin complications to watch out post-vaccination
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin has won the hearts of the audience not just with her charming and cute personality but also with her versatile fashionable as well as make-up looks. All those who have been following the show would definitely be aware of her stunning fashion and beauty sense. She might have made her mark by giving overwhelming performance in the tasks but more than that her beautiful make-up looks are what we have personally become a fan of.
Talking about her make-up looks, recently, the Dil Se Dil Tak actress mesmerised us with her unique and quirky look. Taking to her Instagram feed, her team shared a picture of hers from one of the recent episodes, where Jasmin was seen nailing neon-orange eye shadow look. The pink pout upped her cuteness quotient and she looked very adorable. Well, Jasmin Bhasin's this look is what you all should once try to give yourself a different look. Here's how you can recreate her full make-up look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Black kohl
• Neon orange eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lipstick
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer over your lids and under the eyes using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some neon-orange eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids. Blend well to avoid harsh lines.
• Now, apply black kohl on the waterline.
• Then, apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Finish off your look by applying pink lipstick.
• Spritz some setting spray all over your face to lock the make-up in place.
We absolutely loved this lovely eye make-up look of Jasmin Bhasin. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Jasmin Bhasin