- 6 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sets The Makeup Bar High With Smokey Eyes And Luscious Red Lips
- 12 hrs ago Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Sports Bangladesh vs West Indies: Shakib Al Hasan set to return to International cricket
- News Odisha, Maharashtra halt Covid-19 vaccination drive for a day
- Movies MTV Roadies Revolution: Delhi Boy Hamid Barkzi From Nikhil’s Team Wins The 17th Edition Of The Show
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
This winter season, beauty experts came up with glam and bright colours, especially the neon-shades makeup trend and now women in the town are all out there experimenting with it. Trying out different makeup looks will definitely make you look cool and trendy, but let's admit that you can't try out such makeup looks daily, especially when you're heading towards office or important meetings. To help you, we have come up with easy, warm and dewy makeup guide, inspired by Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar. Take a look.
Bhumi Pednekar's Dewy Makeup Marked By Pink Lip Gloss
Bhumi Pednekar sported dewy make-up, which was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade. She kept her base flawless by applying minimal foundation and concealer. Her brows were well filled and defined. Since, the actress went for glossy lips, she kept her eye makeup look very simple and natural. She went for light-pink eye shadow and blended it perfectly to give it a softer tone. Bhumi applied black kohl on her waterline and applied minimal mascara. Her cheekbones were highlighted by a tint of pink blush.
Bhumi Pednekar's Warm Makeup Marked By Black Eyeliner
Bhumi Pednekar went for a very basic and warm makeup look. With the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly highlighted her cheekbones and jawline. The actress mainly focused on her eye makeup but still kept it light and subtle. She applied black kohl on the waterline, pink eye shadow on the lids, mascara on the eye lashes, and a thin line of black eyeliner on the upper lash line. She softly blushed up the apple of her cheeks and applied light pink lipstick.
So, are you ready to nail your go-to winter makeup look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram