- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 13 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 16 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar kicked off the promotions of her upcoming film Durgamati last week. Every day, the actress is stepping out putting her best make-up look forward and raising temperature. It was just a couple of days ago when the diva stole our attention with her blue winged eyeliner and now at the latest promotional round, she left everyone stunned with her pink make-up look. Her make-up was highlighted by metallic pink eye shadow, a thin line of black eyeliner, soft blush, and pink lip shade. We really liked this make-up look of Bhumi and you can nail the similar look at weddings. Here's how you can recreate it.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Metallic pink eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Black eyeliner
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lip liner
• Pink lipstick
• Blush brush
• Contour brush
• Beauty blender
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Use a damp beauty blender to blend it in.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes, and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
• Immediately set the concealer in place using the setting powder.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using the contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some metallic eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush, and apply it all over your crease. Blend it well to avoid harsh edges.
• Now, apply the same eye shadow over your lids.
• Next, pick the black eyeliner. Starting from the inner corner of your eyes, apply a thin line on your upper eye lashes.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your upper eye lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your face- the cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips using pink lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying pink lipstick.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Bhumi Pednekar? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Bhumi Pednekar