- 15 min ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- 1 hr ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, 4G Leak Leaves Nothing To Imagination; MediaTek SoCs, 15W Charging In Tow
- Movies Saba Ali Khan Shares A Beautiful Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Khan, Soha Ali Khan And Inaaya Kemmu
- Finance Metal Stocks Are Soaring, Here Are 2 Solid Picks
- News Mucormycosis fungal infection symptoms: All you should know
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Whenever we talk about our go-to make-up look, the first thing that pops in our mind is the eyeliner. When you're in a hurry for a party, you might not apply full make-up because you know eyeliner is enough to make you look party-ready. Talking about eyeliner, well there are many types of eyeliner designs that beauty enthusiasts have been introducing and creating trends. Along with the designs, also come the different colours of eyeliner. From yellow to blue to green, we have seen our celebrities trying out and flaunting different colours and shapes.
Recently, Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar flaunted blue winged eyeliner as she got decked up to promote her upcoming film Durgamati. She sported a multi-hued printed suit and opted for minimal make-up look. Though her make-up was subtle but her dramatic eyeliner look, stole all the attention. Her make-up is what you can nail in under 5 minutes during week-day parties. To get the similar look, just follow the simple steps given below.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Blue eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lip liner
• Light pink lipstick
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Bronzer brush
• Face contour brush
• Nose contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Bronze up your face and forehead, using the bronzer brush.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Moving to the eyes, here Bhumi Pednekar has ditched eye shadow but if you want, you can slightly apply the nude eye shadow.
• It's time to apply the main part of the make-up that is eyeliner.
• Pick the blue eyeliner. Now, starting from the middle of your upper lash line, apply a thick line. Drag it tell the outer corner of your eyes to create wings.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your face- the cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips, using pink lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying pink lipstick.
• Lastly, set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Bhumi Pednekar? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Bhumi Pednekar