- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 14 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Bollywood actress Swara Bhasker, who is currently on a promotional spree for her film Bhaag Beanie Bhaag, has mastered the art of nailing elegant as well as glam looks and we should definitely take some beauty lessons from her. After making gorgeous statement in subtle make-up and elegant bun at the I-View World Film Festival, the actress impressed us with her latest beautiful look as she got ready for promotions. Her make-up was dewy and the base was minimal but it was her pretty eye make-up that stole our attention. It was highlighted by yellow eye shadow and black winged eyeliner. Here's how you can recreate her look in under 5 minutes.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Black eyeliner
• Yellow eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Eyebrow pencil
• Light pink lip liner
• Light pink lipstick
• Lip gloss
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it in using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer over your lids and under the eyes, using the damp beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some yellow eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it all over your crease. Blend it well to make it softer.
• Now, take the same eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it over your lids. Blend to avoid harsh edges.
• Next, pick the black eyeliner. Starting from the inner corner of your eyes, apply a thin line to your upper lash line. Extend it till the outer corner of your eyes to make it winged.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eye lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your face- the cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Next, fill in your lips using the light-pink lip liner.
• Now, apply light-pink lipstick on your upper and lower part of your lips.
• Take the lip gloss and apply it all over your lips, especially onto the middle of your both lips to make your pout look fuller and glossy.
• Spritz some setting spray all over your face to lock the make-up in place.
So, what do you think about this bright eye make-up look of Swara Bhasker? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Swara Bhasker