- 56 min ago 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- 3 hrs ago How To Use Dry Shampoo: Is It Good For Dry Hair? Can I Use It Every Day?
- 4 hrs ago Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- 5 hrs ago Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- Sports As mercury dips and COVID threat persists in Delhi, Mary Kom heads off to Manipur for training
- News Our sources say ED planning to arrest Satyender Jain soon: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Finance 3 Undervalued Stocks With Strong Brands To Buy After Sharp Fall In Their Share Prices
- Automobiles TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- Movies Hridayam Box Office 2 Days Worldwide Collection: The Pranav Mohanlal-Vineeth Sreenivasan Film Is Unstoppable!
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
What an award night! The 66th edition of the Filmfare Awards took place on 27 March 2021 in Mumbai and as always it was all about celebrations, awards, style, and glam. The ceremony was attended by many Bollywood celebrities, who walked the red carpet flaunting their ultra-glamorous avatars. While some amazed us with their stylish hairstyles, some took the makeup bar high with their stunning looks. So, let us take a quick look at the best beauty moments from the 66th Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2021.
Sanjana Sanghi looked very gorgeous at the star-studded event and she gave us best beauty moment. Not just her makeup look was stunning but her hairdo was equally amazing. Talking about her makeup first, well, the actress went for a bold eye look that was highlighted by black kohl, winged eyeliner, and smokey eye shadow. Soft blush and light pink lipstick spruced up her look. She went for grey nail paint, which matched with her outfit. She pulled up her tresses into a top knot and gave it a messy effect by not securing the ends into the bun.
Daisy Shah's pink makeup look was as pretty as her gorgeous purple gown. She went for a flawless base that was highlighted by pink makeup. She applied pink eye shadow all over her lids and crease, and on her lower lash line as well. The actress coated her eyelashes with mascara and then wrapped up her look with pink blush and pink lip shade. He face and jawline were sharply contoured and highlighted. Coming to her hair, she pulled up all her tresses into a neat high bun.
Amruta Khanvilkar caught all our attention at the Filmfare Awards with her bold makeup look. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were well filled and defined. However, it was her eye makeup look that stunned us. She applied two-toned kohl on her lower waterline - white followed by black. The diva went for brown and pink eye shadow shades and applied a nice coat of mascara to her false eyelashes. Pink blush and fuchsia pink lip tint elevated her look. Amruta let loose her side-parted heavily curled locks.
Tillotama Shome gave us major hairstyle goals at the 66th Filmfare Awards. She sported a dazzling braided hairdo and we so loved it. She made multiple braids on the front and then tied all of them back together to form another braided tail. On the makeup front, the actress opted for a minimal base marked by slight contouring, filled brows, black kohl, oodles of mascara, and light pink lip shade.
Taapsee Pannu looked like a princess in her glittery gown. Not just her gown but it was also her pretty flower-patterned crown on the top of her head that gave princess feel. She kept her tresses open and gave them perfect curls. Her makeup was marked by flawless base with slightly contoured and highlighted face and jawline. Her brows were filled while eyes were highlighted by black kohl and dark eye shadow. With pink lip shade, she rounded out her avatar.
Tamannaah Bhatia looked no less than a Barbie doll in her pretty pink gown. She teamed it with a sweet pink makeup and messy bun that upped her Barbie avatar. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the actress enhanced her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, a nice coat of mascara, and glossy pink lip shade. She pulled back her tresses into a messy bun and looked lovely.
Urvashi Rautela has always impressed us with her makeup look and as always at the Filmfare Awards too, she looked no less than the epitome of beauty in her gorgeous clean and sharp makeup look. She kept the base perfect and slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were well filled, defined, and pointed. Coming to eyes, she applied pink eye shadow all over her lids and it was blended very well. The actress applied a thin line of black eyeliner on her upper lash line and opted for false eyelashes that was coated with oodles of mascara. She applied soft blush and rounded out her look with maroon lipstick, topped off with lip gloss. Urvashi let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and looked ravishing.
So, what do you think about these makeup looks and hairstyles from the event? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare Awards: Nora Fatehi And Urvashi Rautela Stun Us With Their Stunning Looks In Glittering Gowns
- bollywood wardrobeSanjana Sanghi’s Mulberry Silk Pantsuit Is What Your Wardrobe Needs; Take A Look At Her Heavy Neckpiece, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeYour Smart Winter Outfit Sorted Ft. Sanjana Sanghi
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna And Sanjana Sanghi Have Travel Fashion Goals For Us
- bollywood wardrobeBhai Dooj 2021: Richa Chadha And Sanjana Sanghi Have Kurta Set Goals For You; Their Eye Makeup Is Awesome Too!
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Sanjana Sanghi And Yami Gautam Have Traditional Outfit Goals
- make up tipsSanjana Sanghi Nails The Two-Toned Eye Makeup Trend With Soothing Pastel Colours; Step-By-Step Guide Inside!
- bollywood wardrobeDil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- bollywood wardrobeAnushka Sharma, Sanjana Sanghi And Gauahar Khan Show Different Ways To Make Denim Stand Out!
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare Awards: Your Party Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Sanjana Sanghi, Mithila Palkar, And Alaya F
- bollywood wardrobeYour Monday Fashion Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Sanjana Sanghi
- bollywood wardrobeOm: The Battle Within: Sanjana Sanghi And Aditya Roy Kapur Flaunt Cool Look In Casuals At Wrap Up Party