- 7 min ago Hanuman Jayanti 2021: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
- 56 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 6 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Chennai Photo Biennale's third edition announces grant for conservation photography
- Education JKSSB Result 2021 Released For Various Posts Under PM Package
- Sports IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen feels Rajasthan Royals overpaid for Chris Morris at auction
- Automobiles Ford India Hikes Prices Of All Its Models: Ford Endeavour, Figo, Aspire, Ecosport Prices Increased
- Movies Anupamaa Actor Ashish Mehrotra's Father Passes Away; Rupali Ganguly, Kunal & Other Celebs Mourn His Loss
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
With 2020 finally coming to an end, the most sought-after and prestigious Flimfare Award ceremony was held to give the year an amazing farewell. The first ever Filmfare OTT Awards 2020, which took place recently in Mumbai, was all about celebration, awards, style, and glam. Like always, the celebrities walked the red carpet flaunting their ultra-glamorous avatars and made heads turns. However, there were a few divas, who absolutely nailed their beautiful make-up looks and gave us stunning beauty moments. So, take a look at the actresses who stole our attention and made it to our top 3 list.
At the award function, Jennifer Winget sizzled in a dark-green sequin gown and looked absolutely stunning. Like her gown, her make-up game was also glamorous. Keeping the base flawless, she slightly contoured and sharply highlighted her cheekbones and the tip and the bridge of her nose. Her brows were perfectly filled and looked natural. She applied black kohl on the waterline of her eyes and blended metallic nude-hued eye shadow over her lids and crease. The false eyelashes with a nice coat of mascara on it, enhanced the beauty of her eyes. With pink blush and light-pink lip shade, she wrapped up her look.
Mouni Roy has always been on the top of our list, whenever we talked about best make-up looks. This time too, she succeeded in catching our attention with her beautiful look. She sported pink separates, which consisted of a crop top, a long skirt, and ruffled shrug and so, she teamed her attire with pink make-up. Her make-up was highlighted by matching eye shadow all over her crease and lids, blush, lip liner, and lipstick. She kept her brows thick and pointed and again coming to her eyes, the black kohl and a little mascara on the eyelashes, spruced up her look.
Saiee M Manjrekar
Saiee M Manjrekar was another Bollywood beauty to make beauty statement at Filmfare OTT Awards 2020. Her glamorous make-up was marked by the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer and slight contouring. She sharply highlighted her cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of her nose, and her cupid's bow. Her brows were filled-in softly to give it a more natural look. Light-hued eye shadow, highlighted blush, and bright-red lip tint, elevated her look. Saiee looked extremely gorgeous.
So, what do you think about these make-up looks of the actresses? Let us know that in the comment section.