- 13 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 19 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
With 2020 finally coming to an end, the most sought-after and prestigious Flimfare Award ceremony was held to give the year an amazing farewell. The first ever Filmfare OTT Awards 2020, which took place recently in Mumbai, was all about celebration, awards, style, and glam. Like always, the celebrities walked the red carpet flaunting their ultra-glamorous avatars and made heads turns. However, there were a few divas, who absolutely nailed their beautiful make-up looks and gave us stunning beauty moments. So, take a look at the actresses who stole our attention and made it to our top 3 list.
At the award function, Jennifer Winget sizzled in a dark-green sequin gown and looked absolutely stunning. Like her gown, her make-up game was also glamorous. Keeping the base flawless, she slightly contoured and sharply highlighted her cheekbones and the tip and the bridge of her nose. Her brows were perfectly filled and looked natural. She applied black kohl on the waterline of her eyes and blended metallic nude-hued eye shadow over her lids and crease. The false eyelashes with a nice coat of mascara on it, enhanced the beauty of her eyes. With pink blush and light-pink lip shade, she wrapped up her look.
Mouni Roy has always been on the top of our list, whenever we talked about best make-up looks. This time too, she succeeded in catching our attention with her beautiful look. She sported pink separates, which consisted of a crop top, a long skirt, and ruffled shrug and so, she teamed her attire with pink make-up. Her make-up was highlighted by matching eye shadow all over her crease and lids, blush, lip liner, and lipstick. She kept her brows thick and pointed and again coming to her eyes, the black kohl and a little mascara on the eyelashes, spruced up her look.
Saiee M Manjrekar
Saiee M Manjrekar was another Bollywood beauty to make beauty statement at Filmfare OTT Awards 2020. Her glamorous make-up was marked by the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer and slight contouring. She sharply highlighted her cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of her nose, and her cupid's bow. Her brows were filled-in softly to give it a more natural look. Light-hued eye shadow, highlighted blush, and bright-red lip tint, elevated her look. Saiee looked extremely gorgeous.
So, what do you think about these make-up looks of the actresses? Let us know that in the comment section.