- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Known for playing Anandi in the popular daily soap Balika Vadhu, Avika Gor is one of the most sought-after actresses of Indian Television. With her brilliant acting prowess, she has definitely won many hearts as a child actress but now Avika has grown up as a true blue beauty and she is all out there ruling social media with her stunning looks. The actress keeps sharing pictures from photoshoots, where she is seen taking glam quotient to another level. From minimal to glamorous, the diva has been flaunting her killer make-up looks and also giving major beauty goals to the young ladies in the town.
Recently, Avika uploaded another set of pictures, where she was seen sporting brown-hued multi-layer ruffle dress. This time the Sasural Simar Ka actress opted for a glossy make-up look, which was marked by purple eye shadow and pink lipstick. Avika looked extremely beautiful and with her this glam look, she took away our Monday blues. Her make-up is what you should also try to make yourself feel glam all day all night. Here's how you can recreate the similar look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Clear gloss
• Purple eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Lip gloss
• Pink lip liner
• Pink lipstick
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it in using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer over your lids and under the eyes, using the damp beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some purple eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your crease. Blend it well to avoid harsh lines.
• Now, apply the same eye shadow over your lids and drag it to your lower lash line as well.
• Apply the clear gloss over your lids, on the crease, and on the tear-duct to get the glossy eye look.
• Apply some black kohl on your waterline.
• Now, apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Next, fill in your lips using pink lip liner to get the fuller look.
• Now, apply pink lipstick on the upper and lower part of your lips.
• Take the lip gloss and apply it all over your lips, especially onto the middle of your both lips to make your pout look fuller and glossy.
• Spritz some setting spray all over your face to lock the make-up in place.
So, what do you think about this glossy make-up look of Avika Gor? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Avika Gor