- 4 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 49 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Movies Mardaani 2 Full Movie Gets Leaked Online By Tamilrockers On Its First Day Of Release!
- News Citizenship bill protest: Cops use tear gas, lathicharge Jamia students
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Eid Mubarak! A festival of celebrations and delicious food, Eid is a special occasion where we celebrate, pray and gather to enjoy this festival. Eid is a perfect excuse for all the ladies to doll up. You have the perfect dress for this occasion and all the accessories are chosen wisely to stun everyone. But, to complete the entire look, you need to have the quintessential make-up that will glorify the occasion. If you love dressing up, then Eid is the perfect occasion for you to flaunt some make-up skills.
A golden eye make-up look is perfect for the festivities and it goes with all your amazing eid outfits. You can tone down this look with some nude lip shade or wear a bold red to make a statement. It is a versatile look that is suited for multiple events. With that in mind, here we are with a stunning golden eye make-up that is quick and easy to create and will make you stand out among all the people in the gathering. Check it out!
The Golden Eye Make-up Look
What you need
- Nude brown eyeshadow
- Chocolate brown eyeshadow
- Loose golden glitter
- Glitter glue
- Glitter glue
- Black eyeliner
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
Steps to recreate the look
- Apply the concealer all over your eyelids. Blend it in using your fingertips. Concealer acts as your eyeshadow base.
- Take the nude brown eyeshadow on a fluffy brush and apply it on all over the lid. Blend the edges well to remove any harsh lines.
- Next, take the chocolate brown eyeshadow on the fluffy brush and apply it on the crease. This helps to add depth to your look. Layer on the eyeshadow until to reach the desired intensity. Take your time blending.
- Apply some glitter glue on your lid.
- Take the golden glitter on a flat eyeshadow brush and apply it over the glitter glue.
- Using the eyeliner, create a thick winged eyeliner.
- Tightline your eyes and line your lower waterline as well.
- Apply a coat of mascara on your eyelashes. Wait for it to dry before moving in with another coat.