- 50 min ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 1 hr ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India eves face England in a must-win match after two successive defeats
- Technology Samsung's Upcoming Galaxy Foldable Smartphones Can Debut With New OneUI 3.1.1
- Movies Chunky Panday Says He Is Proud To Be Known As Ananya's Dad; 'It's Pure Excitement & Happiness'
- News BS Yediyurappa supporter allegedly commits suicide, caretaker CM expresses grief
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Eid Mubarak! Eid-ul-Fitr, the festival of breaking the fast, is best celebrated in a glamorous fashion. How about a look that is a mix of minimalist approach and glamour? On the occasion of Eid, Ananya Pandey shared a stunning look on her Instagram handle that was a great mix of these two.
In a post captioned, "Eid Mubarak sending everyone lots of love, good energy, peace and a BIG virtual hug #StayHome #StaySafe", Ananya shared a short video of herself looking stunning and Eid ready.
In the selfie-style video, Ananya can be seen in a nude and minimalist make-up. With a flawless base accentuated by dark eyebrows, Ananya kept things simple with a hint of blush on her cheeks and glossy nude shade on her lips. A slight touch of highlighter on the apples of cheeks gave her 'lit-from-within' vibes.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ananya 💛💫 (@ananyapanday) on
The young actress made the look ethereal and Eid-perfect with a diamond nose pin that added bling and glamour to the look. Bare, kohl-less eyes ramped the softness of the look up a notch. Her long black tresses styled in loose waves falling over her shoulder added the extra bit of glamour to the look.
For those who are a fan of the minimalist look and do not find themselves getting exciting over a full face of make-up and thousands of layers of products on the face, this is definitely the look you want to bookmark for future reference.
A look perfect for quarantine Eid, it requires a handful of products to create. All you need is blush, highlighter, lip gloss, eyebrow pencil and a nose pin to shine your way through Eid just like Ananya.
So, are you ready to rock this gorgeous look this Eid?