- 1 hr ago Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- 2 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Maharashtra's New Guidelines For Sensitive Handling Of Crimes Against Women & Children
- 9 hrs ago Greek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
Katrina Kaif is all set to tie the knot soon with Vicky Kaushal and we are wondering what outfit and should would wear on the day but before her wedding, let's talk about her makeup looks. Katrina Kaif is someone we all look up to when it comes to makeup and she has her own beauty brand Kay Beauty by Katrina too. So, here are 5 awesome makeup and hairstyling tips from Katrina Kaif's Instagram feed.
Lesson One: This Winters, Go Bold With Red Lip Shade
Katrina Kaif beckoned us to pull of a matte lip shade with her striking red lip colour and matching nail lacquer too, which went well with her outfit. The base makeup in comparison was subtle and the eye makeup with just a whiff of kohl and mascara was lightly done too, in order to make the red hues stand out. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her look. So, come the dull grey mornings of the winter season, you can opt for a bold lip shade.
Lesson Two: Long Hair Means Longer Ponytail
The actress also went for a long ponytail look for the Miss India event. She wore a fringe-detailed red dress, gemstone earrings, and a stack of gold-toned bangles. And her makeup was beautifully done with nude-pink touches and slightly winged kohl. The real highlight of her look was the long sleek ponytail that added a dramatic touch to her look. With long hair, we often feel reluctant to try making ponytail but with inspiration like Katrina Kaif, one can feel free to try out this look.
Lesson Three: The Wet Glassy Look Should Be Tried
If you are at one of those effervescent parties, you can ditch the heavy makeup look for a more dewy-fresh one, just like Katrina Kaif did once for the GQ event. Her look was accentuated by highlighted cheekbones with a whiff of bronzer, the lip shade was glossy pink, and the eye shadow with kohl and pink touches upped her look. Moreover, the wet side-parted curled tresses rounded out her look.
Lesson Four: Make Room For Soft Curls Too
Katrina Kaif also surprised us with her soft curls too and while this look of hers was from the movie, Bharat, she convinced us to give soft curls a shot too. The middle-parted highlighted copper tresses absolutely elevated her style quotient and so often, women with straight hair need some inspiration to try curls, well Katrina Kaif can totally beckon you. In comparison, her makeup was light with nude touches and heavy kohl.
Lesson Five: No Saying No To Smokey Eye Makeup
Smokey eye makeup is not only easy to do but it can also spruce up your look and make you look a class apart in no time. This makeup look is classic for a reason and just like Katrina Kaif, you should try the smokey look. So, first apply smokey kajal on the upper and lower lash line and then use a smudger or smudge the lash line for the same effect. While, she upped her look with smokey eye makeup, her lip shade was light pink, which added a balance to her look.
So, which makeup and hairstyling lesson from Katrina Kaif's Instagram feed is the most inspiring? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra And Katrina Kaif Convince Us To Order Sweaters Right Away
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif’s Sisters Isabelle And Sonia Give Us Haldi-Perfect Outfit Goals
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Couture Saree Inspired By Her Mother’s British Heritage
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal Look Gorgeous Together In Their Stunning Mehendi Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal Colour-Coordinate Their Stunning Haldi Outfits By This Designer
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal Tie The Knot! Take A Look At Their Stunning Wedding Outfits (Details Inside)
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Janhvi Kapoor Win Us With Their Festive And Floral Yellow Suits
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif Looks Gorgeous In Pristine White Ruffled Saree As She Attends Her Pre-Wedding Function!
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Isabelle Kaif Give Us Saree Goals; Whose Saree Look Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas In Their Traditional Best
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Khushi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif And Other Divas Have Awesome Lehenga Goals For Us
- bollywood wardrobeSiblings, Katrina Kaif And Isabelle Kaif Look Gorgeous In Their Outfits; They Give Us A Twinning Pose