- 30 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- News Challenge to CAB in SC seeks similar rights for those from Bhutan, Sri Lanka
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Who doesn't love make-up? Well, make-up is not only something that makes our face look lively but it also amps up the whole look. But most of us are unaware or wrongly guided about some make-up tips. So it is important to make sure that you are aware of the right way to apply make-up else it can ruin your whole look.
In this article, we'll be talking about the most common myths about make-up and the real facts. So the next time you apply make-up, make sure that you follow the below tips.
Myth: Apply foundation only on the areas where it is necessary.
Fact: Foundation is often used to lighten and give an even tone to our skin. Also most of the foundations available in the market today gives an all-natural look and can be used for the full face. Most of the foundations are infused with sunscreen and anti-ageing components that will help in maintaining a healthy and young looking skin. If not applied on the entire face, it will form patches on the face later.
Myth: Mascara should be applied on the top and bottom lashes.
Fact: Mascara does magic to your eyes. It changes the way your face looks. It gives your eyes a dramatic touch. But the fact is that mascara should be applied to the upper lashes. Applying it on the lower lashes will make your dark circles and under eye wrinkles more prominent. So the next time you apply mascara, make sure that you do it on the upper lashes only to get that perfect eyes.
Myth: Bronzer should be applied on the areas exposed to the sun.
Fact: Our complexion becomes a little pale as we grow older. Therefore, it is important to dust your skin with a bronzer according to your skin tone. Dark and shimmery powders will make your fine lines and wrinkles prominent. You can use a matte bronzer for a beautiful contour. And a bronzer should be applied on your cheeks and up to your temples. Dust a little powder on your cheeks and move ahead to apply a little blush.
Myth: Apply shimmer on the corner of your eyes to make your eyes brighter.
Fact: This is a common make-up mistake that we all do. But this is not applicable for everyone. If you are someone who has wrinkles under the eyes, then this is a total no-no for you. This is because applying shimmer on the corner of your eyes will definitely highlight your eyes but along with it this will also highlight your wrinkles and dark circles.
Myth: Apply blush on the apple of your cheeks.
Fact: We are always told that blush should be applied on the apple of your cheeks but this is not necessary. As we grow older our skin tends to become saggy and dull. Therefore it is important to lift up your lookface. For this, apply a shade of brown pink blush on the highest point of the cheekbones using an upward sweep for a lively look.