- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 14 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
We all know that 15th August is a special day for all Indians and this year, in 2019, the naion will celebrate its 73rd Independence Day. While everyone must be planning their outfits for this special day, ethnic wear is quite popular in this country, and people do wear traditional outfits resembling the tri-colour flag to pay their respect to the motherland and the freedom fighters to gave their lives to bring freedom from oppressive British rule.
On this occasion, special events are arranged in colleges and offices to pay respect towards the martyrs who sacrificed their lives for our country and contributed towards the freedom of the country.
You can always pick from a wide array of outfits to look beautiful on this day but another important part is the makeup that will match with this attire. Not having a proper make-up according to what you wear can be a total mismatch and spoil your whole look.
Do not worry, here we'll tell you on how to carry your special Independence Day look with some simple make-up tips that can do wonder and improve your style quotient. Follow these simple tips to create a vibrant look on this Independence Day and become an eye-stunner-
Start by washing your face thoroughly before applying the make-up. Apply a generous amount of moisturiser on your face to hydrate your skin. Next step is to apply a foundation that matches your skin tone. You can either use a foundation brush or a sponge to spread the foundation evenly on your face. Be careful while spreading it so that no patches are formed.
Use a concealer to cover all those dark spots, blemishes and dark circles under the eyes. Now you are all set to proceed for the tri-colour Independence Day make-up.
You can definitely play with the colours on this occasion. The prominent colours being orange, green, white and blue.
You can apply a mixture of vibrant shades of these colours as eyeshadows if you want a dramatic look. If you like to keep it simple you can just use these colours as eyeliners and give a small wing towards the end. This will look both classy and elegant.
Using a single colour can also take your Independence Day look to another level. For example, use a shade of green colour both on your eyelids as an eyeshadow and also apply the same on the lower rim of your eyes as an eyeliner. Create a smoky effect to make your eyes dramatic.
Another option is to wear a white eyeliner and a white eyeshadow to keep it simple.
For your lips go for that bright orange lip shade. Decide whether you want it matte or glossy. You can also go for vibrant shades like green or blue if you feel like going bold and adventurous. Just go by the rule that if you are applying a bright lip shade keep your eye make-up minimal and vice versa.
Make-up is not only restricted only to your face, your whole look matters. Yes, we are talking about nothing else but your nails. Paint your nails with the vibrant colours of our flag. You don't have to restrict yourself to just one colour. You can experiment with more than one shade on your nails.
If you find these tips useful please let us know by commenting on the comment section below. Also do follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more make-up tips.
To add on to the ethnic look you cn also wear a bindi of any of the colours on the flag like green, orange, etc.