- Sports Ashmita Chaliha, Siril Verma clinch All India Senior ranking titles
- News India successfully test-fire K-4 ballistic missile from INS Arihant
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Don't we all wish our makeup would last all day? However, sometimes, especially in hot summer months, it is impossible for our makeup to last all day. So, we will tell you about some tricks to set your makeup to make sure that it lasts all day long no matter what.
Sometimes, in humidity, the makeup tends to melt off your face. That is never a pleasant sight. It looks cakey and doesn't feel too good either, if your makeup melts off your face. The trick lies in using the right kind of makeup and also depends on how you set the makeup.
It may seem like an impossible feat to set your makeup and make it last all day and that too fast, especially in the Indian weather. But it isn't, and is actually very simple. Here's how.
1. Eyeliner & Kajal:
Even waterproof eyeliners and mascara can't beat the sweat and humidity, or can they? Use an eyeshadow primer before you use your liquid eyeliner, to create a base for your eyeliner. And for kajal, dust on some translucent setting powder.
Foundation seems to crease and melt before anything else does. One trick you can use is to rub your face with ice before you start your makeup. Another thing you should follow is to use a primer before you start your makeup, and use a setting spray or a translucent powder to set your makeup once you are done.
Start with clean, scrubbed lips, so that no dry cracks and flakes show through your lipstick. Always moisturise your lips using a lip balm or primer before using a lipstick. You can use the tissue trick to help set your lipstick to make it last all day.
Concealer is your saviour on days when you haven't gotten enough sleep. The thick consistency of a concealer makes it susceptible to melting and creasing. Put a thick layer of translucent powder over it immediately after applying it and then dust it off to set it in place.
Most good eyeshadows last around 7 hours, but to make sure they last all day, use an eyeshadow primer and then use an eyeshadow in the shade closest to your skin tone to create a base. This helps the colour pop and even last all day.