- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Don't we all wish our makeup would last all day? However, sometimes, especially in hot summer months, it is impossible for our makeup to last all day. So, we will tell you about some tricks to set your makeup to make sure that it lasts all day long no matter what.
Sometimes, in humidity, the makeup tends to melt off your face. That is never a pleasant sight. It looks cakey and doesn't feel too good either, if your makeup melts off your face. The trick lies in using the right kind of makeup and also depends on how you set the makeup.
It may seem like an impossible feat to set your makeup and make it last all day and that too fast, especially in the Indian weather. But it isn't, and is actually very simple. Here's how.
1. Eyeliner & Kajal:
Even waterproof eyeliners and mascara can't beat the sweat and humidity, or can they? Use an eyeshadow primer before you use your liquid eyeliner, to create a base for your eyeliner. And for kajal, dust on some translucent setting powder.
Foundation seems to crease and melt before anything else does. One trick you can use is to rub your face with ice before you start your makeup. Another thing you should follow is to use a primer before you start your makeup, and use a setting spray or a translucent powder to set your makeup once you are done.
Start with clean, scrubbed lips, so that no dry cracks and flakes show through your lipstick. Always moisturise your lips using a lip balm or primer before using a lipstick. You can use the tissue trick to help set your lipstick to make it last all day.
Concealer is your saviour on days when you haven't gotten enough sleep. The thick consistency of a concealer makes it susceptible to melting and creasing. Put a thick layer of translucent powder over it immediately after applying it and then dust it off to set it in place.
Most good eyeshadows last around 7 hours, but to make sure they last all day, use an eyeshadow primer and then use an eyeshadow in the shade closest to your skin tone to create a base. This helps the colour pop and even last all day.