Have you got wrinkles around your eyes? Have you already tried out every single eye cream and mask in the beauty store? Are you unsatisfied with the results?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, then today's post is perfect for you. As today at Boldsky, we'll let you know about certain age-defying eye masks that you can easily make at home with the help of easily available and potent natural ingredients.
The ingredients used to create these masks are often used for skin care purposes because of their beauty-benefiting properties. Coffee beans, olive oil, coconut oil, cucumber, etc., are loaded with antioxidants that can delay the unsightly signs of ageing, like wrinkles.
Include any of the following eye masks in your beauty routine to ensure that your eyes look youthful and fresh at all times.
Take a look at the recipes, here:
1. Coffee Beans With Honey
- Combine ½ a teaspoon of coffee beans with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Massage the resulting material onto the affected area.
- Leave it there for another 10 minutes before wiping off the residue with a wet washcloth.
- Use this 4-5 times a week for noticeable results.
2. Turmeric Powder With Coconut Oil
- Take a pinch of turmeric powder and mix it with ½ a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Slather the resulting mask on the affected area and let it sit there for 15 minutes.
- Wipe off the residue with a wet washcloth.
- Try this homemade mask twice a week for combating the wrinkles around your eyes.
33. Vitamin E Oil With Gram Flour And Frankincense Essential Oil
- Mix the oil extracted from a vitamin E capsule with a pinch of gram flour and 2-3 drops of Frankincense essential oil.
- Smear the concoction onto the affected area and keep it on for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this method twice a month to get desirable results.
4. Egg White With Lavender Essential Oil
- Put 2 teaspoons of egg white and 4 drops of lavender essential oil in a bowl and mix.
- Apply the material onto the affected area and let it dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Make use of this under-eye mask on a weekly basis for attaining the desirable results.
5. Curd With Milk Powder
- Simply mix 1 tablespoon of curd with ½ a teaspoon of milk powder.
- Apply the mask and allow it to sit there for a good 10 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a wet washcloth.
- Repeat this process twice a week to get wrinkle-free skin around your eyes.
6. Cucumber Juice With Fenugreek Seeds
- Put a handful of fenugreek seeds in a blender to get the powder ready.
- Mix it with 2 teaspoons of cucumber juice and apply the resulting mask on the skin under your eyes.
- Let it stay there for about 10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
- Weekly application of this incredible mask can yield great results.
7. Papaya Pulp With Almond Powder
- Simply create a concoction of 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp with 1 teaspoon of almond powder.
- Slather it on the skin around your eyes.
- Keep it on for a good 10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
- Apply this mask on a weekly basis to get visible results.
8. Carrot Juice With Honey
- Simply mix ½ a teaspoon of carrot juice with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Put the material all over the affected area.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- This mask can be used twice a week for getting great results.
9. Avocado With Rose Water
- Take 2 teaspoons of mashed avocado and mix it with 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Put the material all over the affected area and keep it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Weekly usage of this wonderful mask can help you attain great results.
10. Olive Oil With Aloe Vera Gel
- Just create a concoction of 1 teaspoon of olive oil and ½ a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Massage the material on the affected area and let it dry for 20-25 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
- You can use this anti-ageing eye mask 3-4 times in a week for noticeable results.
- Super-easy DIY Face Packs To Tackle Whiteheads
- DIY Makeup Remover Recipes
- 10 Super-effective Kitchen Ingredients For Treating Different Skin Problems
- Easy And Effective All-natural Facial Scrub Recipes For Oily Skin
- Even Out Your Skin Tone With These Lemon Juice Face Masks
- Natural Lip Scrub Recipes For A Super-smooth Pout
- 10 Natural DIY 2-ingredient Face Packs To Shrink Open Pores
- DIY Homemade Natural Conditioners For Strong And Healthy Hair
- DIY Gentle Face Scrubs For Dead Skin Removal
- Homemade Scrubs To Get Rid Of Peeling Skin
- Homemade Foot Scrub Recipes To Pamper Your Feet
- Easy And Effective DIY Chocolate Face Masks For Youthful Skin
- Warnings Signs Of A Heart Attack That Can Be Found In Your Eyelids