- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Sports India vs Australia: Dhawan's NZ tour in doubt after fresh shoulder injury, medical team looking at "scan reports"
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Doesn't everyone want to look naturally flawless, especially if you want to have a look perfected for every day? The 'no makeup' look is perfect for every day, and we will list down all the products you need to ace the look.
A 'no makeup' look is easy and requires very little time and effort for the girl on the run, which we are sure you are. So, if you are on the lookout for an everyday makeup look that does not take too much of your time, then this is the post for you.
Here are all the products you'll need to nail the 'no makeup' look! Take a look.
1. A good moisturiser:
For your makeup to go on smoothly, you need a hydrated base. So, get yourself a trusty moisturiser that completely hydrates your skin.
2. BB Cream:
A BB cream is a multitasking product. It includes the benefits of a foundation, moisturiser, primer and sunscreen, all in one product. This can save you a lot of time when you're in a rush in the morning.
3. Lip & Cheek Stain:
A lip and cheek stain gives a very natural flush and pop of colour to your lips and cheeks. A powder blush would not look as natural as a stain.
4. Nude Eyeliner:
A nude eyeliner makes you look fresh and wide awake and keeps the eyes looking natural at the same time.
5. Brown Eyeliner:
Brown eyeliners are a lot more natural than black ones. Use the brown liner to line your upper waterline. This makes the lashes look really thick but also makes it look like you have naturally thick eyelashes.
A mascara is really important for the 'no makeup' look. It lifts up your lashes and gives you a fresher look, even if you haven't gotten much sleep.
To give yourself an even finish with no greasiness on your face, keeping a compact powder in your bag at all times is a must. And this is the product you'd definitely require for the 'no makeup' look.