- 1 hr ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 4 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 9 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Sports Delhi’s Rohit Mor stuns Hussamuddin, clinches gold at 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Pratik Gandhi On Why He Chose Bhavai Script
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- News Narendra Modi, French President Macron discuss Indo-Pacific cooperation, Afghanistan crisis
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Today, let's review a lipstick that has newly been launched by Oriflame. It is called The One Lip Sensation Matte Mousse. It is a liquid matte lipstick. Since liquid matte lipsticks are all the rage these days, let's see how this one fares.
Light-as-air liquid lipstick with a smooth, velvety finish in 10 stunning full-coverage shades that go the distance. Infused with comforting and conditioning ingredients, so lips stay quenched. Guaranteed to cause lip envy.
RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, TALC, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, NYLON-12, SILICA, MICA, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ISOCETETH-10, PARFUM, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, POLYETHYLENE, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850, CI 77891, CI 45410, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 45380, CI 19140, CI 42090
Texture: When applied on the lips, it does not really feel light as air, as it promises. You can definitely feel that you have something on your lips. Plus, for the lighter shade, at least two coats were needed to get a full coverage, which made it feel heavier. Most liquid matte lipsticks are supposed to dry within a few minutes at most. This does not dry, ever. Although it does look semi matte on your lips, without drying. It is a very creamy and moisturising lipstick, so you don't need a lip balm before you use this.
Longevity: It would not be long lasting at all, since it does not dry. It transfers very easily; and if you plan on having a meal after putting this on, you'd end up eating ALL of the lipstick, no matter how practiced you are at the art of keeping your lipstick on all day. This is going to leave stains on every cup you use.
Applicator: It comes with a flat-tipped applicator. It is a pretty basic applicator, although a doe foot or pointed applicator would be a much better choice for a liquid matte lipstick. Nothing too bad about the applicator though. People who are not practiced with liquid lipsticks may find application a little difficult because of the applicator.
Fragrance: It has a very pleasant, subtle floral fragrance that sticks around for quite a lot of time. Since the fragrance is so subtle, it didn't bother us.
The first shade we tried is called 'Satin Rose'. It is a lovely pale pink shade. It looks a little darker in the tube than it actually is. This is a really good shade for people with fair skin, as it would wash out dark complexions. This is the kind of shade that would go really well with a smoky eye and a full face of makeup.
The second shade we tried was 'Soft Mulberry'. This is a gorgeous plummy wine shade. It is a perfect winter shade, and since these dark shades are so in right now, we really liked the shade.
Both shades were quite nice. But you can get a lot of other liquid matte lipsticks in the markets for a lot lesser amount than this.
- Variety of shades
- Moisturising property
- Does not dry
- Transfers easily
- Not long lasting
Price: Rs. 690