- 53 min ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 1 hr ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- News Centre seeks more time to frame CAA rules
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India eves face England in a must-win match after two successive defeats
- Technology Samsung's Upcoming Galaxy Foldable Smartphones Can Debut With New OneUI 3.1.1
- Movies Chunky Panday Says He Is Proud To Be Known As Ananya's Dad; 'It's Pure Excitement & Happiness'
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Organic Harvest is a brand that specifically adds natural ingredients and plant extracts to all its products. Today, we will be reviewing the body lotion by Organic Harvest. So, take a quick look at its review.
The lotion is encased in a green-and-white cardboard box, with the white lotion bottle inside it. It comes with a pump dispenser, which makes it easy to get the right amount of product out. And if you want to take it with you while traveling, you can just put it in the cardboard box it comes with.
Pamper your body with this lightweight hydrating lotion that reduces skin sensitivity. Containing natural moisturizing actives obtained from tamarind seeds, this marvel body lotion improves skin hydration and reduces skin roughness. It seeps deep into your skin to help repair the natural moisture deficiency in dry, dehydrated areas while handling the vital jobs of hydrating, energizing and protecting your skin.
It is a thin white-coloured lotion. It is really lightweight and spreads on the skin quite easily; and once you apply it, you wouldn't feel like you've applied anything at all. Honestly, isn't that something everyone needs from a body lotion? It hydrates the skin without being too heavy or leaving any greasy residue, although if you have extremely dry skin, it may not work that well for you. It has tamarind seed extract, which is known to be anti ageing in nature.
It has a very light, subtle fragrance which we loved, but it does not linger on for too long.
The amount of product offered for the price it comes at is not good at all. For such a hefty price one would expect a lot more product. Only go for this if you are willing to spend this much for such a tiny product and if you don't have severely dry skin. It is suitable for people who have normal skin type.
- Lightweight texture
- Absorbs easily
- Pleasant fragrance
- Too expensive
- Wouldn't work well for people with dry skin
Price: Rs 695 for 100 ml