- 29 min ago 60 Healthiest Foods You Should Eat Every Day
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- 2 hrs ago 22 Health Benefits Of Papaya Leaves: Side Effects And How To Use
- 2 hrs ago Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
- News Pleas seeking FIR against Sonia, Rahul, Priyanka, others for alleged hate speech moved in Delhi HC
- Finance Change In EPS 1995 To Benefit More EPFO Members
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Pranav Mohanlal's First Look Poster Is Here!
- Technology Huawei P40 Lite Debuts As Rebranded Nova 6 SE: Price And Specifications
- Sports Revealed: Plans for Tuwaiq Trophy at WWE Super Showdown 2020
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Your BFF's wedding is probably something that you have waited for, for a really long time. And not just the bride needs specific makeup tips on the big day, as her best friend, you need to look your very best as well. Here are some makeup tips for the bride's BFF.
With all the hectic work, the dancing and the late nights, you'd need some heavy duty makeup tricks up your sleeve. Not to worry, with our makeup tricks for the bride's best friend, we have you covered, in every way possible.
Your makeup should be flawless, so that all those selfies turn out to look perfect. So, here are some makeup tips for you if you are the bride's best friend.
1. Use a primer:
Using a good primer will make sure your makeup lasts longer and goes on more evenly.
2. Keep the foundation matte:
Use a matte foundation as these tend to stay on your face a lot longer, provide more coverage and have less chances of melting off your face after a crazy dance session.
3. Heavy duty concealer:
All those long nights of planning could not have been kind to your skin. You would definitely need a heavy duty concealer to hide those dark circles and blemishes as well.
4. Keep it bright:
Make sure you use a lot of bright colours like peaches, pinks and corals. Avoid nudes. They can make you look a little washed out in photos.
This one goes without saying. Your best friend's wedding can make you feel all sorts of emotions. You don't want your kajal and mascara to be running at the end of the day and leave you looking like you have panda eyes. Stick to a waterproof liquid liner and mascara.
6. Pressed powder:
A pressed powder is something that you must keep in your bag at all times, to do touch ups and look fresh at all times.
7. Matte lips:
Go for a matte, bold lipstick. These transfer less easily and are more long lasting than other finishes. Better yet, go for a liquid matte lipstick.