- 4 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- News 'Will not provide protection to any woman visiting Sabarimala', says Kerala minister
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Movies Sai Pallavi To Make Her Debut On Web Series?
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Your BFF's wedding is probably something that you have waited for, for a really long time. And not just the bride needs specific makeup tips on the big day, as her best friend, you need to look your very best as well. Here are some makeup tips for the bride's BFF.
With all the hectic work, the dancing and the late nights, you'd need some heavy duty makeup tricks up your sleeve. Not to worry, with our makeup tricks for the bride's best friend, we have you covered, in every way possible.
Your makeup should be flawless, so that all those selfies turn out to look perfect. So, here are some makeup tips for you if you are the bride's best friend.
1. Use a primer:
Using a good primer will make sure your makeup lasts longer and goes on more evenly.
2. Keep the foundation matte:
Use a matte foundation as these tend to stay on your face a lot longer, provide more coverage and have less chances of melting off your face after a crazy dance session.
3. Heavy duty concealer:
All those long nights of planning could not have been kind to your skin. You would definitely need a heavy duty concealer to hide those dark circles and blemishes as well.
4. Keep it bright:
Make sure you use a lot of bright colours like peaches, pinks and corals. Avoid nudes. They can make you look a little washed out in photos.
This one goes without saying. Your best friend's wedding can make you feel all sorts of emotions. You don't want your kajal and mascara to be running at the end of the day and leave you looking like you have panda eyes. Stick to a waterproof liquid liner and mascara.
6. Pressed powder:
A pressed powder is something that you must keep in your bag at all times, to do touch ups and look fresh at all times.
7. Matte lips:
Go for a matte, bold lipstick. These transfer less easily and are more long lasting than other finishes. Better yet, go for a liquid matte lipstick.