- 53 min ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 13 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 14 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Movies Chhavi Mittal Claps Back At Troll Who Said She's Trying To Gain Sympathy: I Didn’t Choose Cancer, It Chose Me
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
Monsoons disrupt our lives in many ways. They make our everyday tasks difficult. We need to take the weather into consideration before planning on any outings. Also, our skin and hair go haywire.
We also have to carefully choose our outfits every day. It is better to wear dark-coloured clothes and ditch those high heels during the monsoon days.
Wearing any length of skirts is not recommended due to the high winds. Always remember to carry an extra pair of clothes and foot wear just in case.
Our makeup is another thing that needs special attention during monsoon. Due to high levels of moisture and humidity in the atmosphere, our regular makeup will tend to bleed.
But don't worry. Few tweaks here and there in your makeup routine will help get you all sorted out during the season.
Here are a few products that you need to stay away from altogether during the monsoons.
1) Regular Makeup
The first thing you need to do is stock up on all the water-proof products before the start of the monsoon. Don't wait for the season to start. If you buy these products pre-season, you will end getting a huge bargain. Water-proof products will save your grace during the rains.
Lining your eyes with a black kohl should be completely avoided during the monsoons, as you may end up with that ugly smudged eyes. Use a gel liner instead. It will last longer and water-proof liners will prevent smudging in the rains too.
3) Liquid Foundation
Liquid foundations will not stay on your face because of the humidity. Substitute it with a BB cream and a compact powder instead for a long-lasting stay. If you need more coverage, opt for a matte foundation to cover up any imperfections and provide you with a smooth base.
4) Lip Gloss
For your lips, a matte lipstick will be better in the rains. As the basic idea is to avoid liquid products during monsoon, your lip gloss will soon fade away. A creamy matte lipstick will stay for longer.
5) Hair Spa Products
Skip your regular appointment of hair spa during the monsoon, as the treatment may not last longer due to the rains. If your work makes you travel often, then you may not be able to completely avoid getting wet.
Though the hair gets frizzier during the rains, use homemade hair masks to get rid of the frizz. It will save you both - time and money.
More than our skin, our hair becomes a challenge to tame during the monsoons. It becomes extremely limp and frizzy due to the constant torture in the rains. One important thing to remember is to never go to sleep with wet hair.
Use a blow dryer to get rid of the moisture in your hair and scalp before sleeping, as wet hair will make you susceptible to catching a cold and it may also lead to fungal infections. Keeping your hair and skin dry during the rains is key.
- offer of the dayAmazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- gardeningHow To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- skin care3 Honey-Based Remedies For Monsoon Lips: Bid Adieu To Cracked, Chapped Lips
- hair care4 DIY Hair Masks For Monsoon Season, To Manage Hair Fall And Dandruff
- improvementDo Your Shoes Smell? 8 Tips To Stop Footwear From Smelling
- skin careMonsoon Nail Care: 6 Tips For Good Nail Hygiene During The Rainy Season
- gardeningMonsoon Gardening: 8 Best Plants And Vegetables To Grow At Home During The Rains
- wellnessHome Remedies To Get Rid Of Blanket Worm (Kambli Poochi)
- wellness12 Healthy And Hot Beverages For Monsoon
- wellness12 Herbal Teas To Boost Immunity During Monsoons; Recipes, Side Effects And Mistakes To Avoid While Preparing
- nutritionMonsoon Diet 101: Foods To Boost Immunity, Foods To Avoid & Ayurveda Tips To Stay Healthy During The Monsoons
- babyHow To Take Care Of Your Children During The Monsoon Season