- News Kejriwal come out, talk to us: Protesters call upon Delhi CM; Police uses water canon
- Sports Pragyan Ojha keen to play overseas leagues
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 71.72 Per US Dollar
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Let's start with the primary definition of a French Manicure. A french manicure is a very neat makeover of your nails with a transparent nail paint applied as base and a white border on the nails.
Women of all ages, kinds and class can opt for a French manicure, as it looks very elegant, if done in the right way. French manicure can be done on the feet as well.
The only de-merit or concern over a french manicure is, the white nails must not get spoilt. For this, a little attention to the nails and repeating the coat of nail paints sorts the matter.
Why You Should Do A French Manicure At Home?
Of course, if you do a french manicure at home, it cuts on time.
Two, you have the comfort of home and also save money. However, many think a french manicure implies only to the nail paint application. That's wrong. Along with nail painting, the other primary manicure steps also need to be executed in the right order with the right set of cosmetics, in order to add a makeover to your nails and palms.
Knowing all the basics about a french manicure, if you are also tempted to try the same on your own, then here are the following steps that you must make a note of.
You Would Need The Following To Do The French Manicure At Home:
- Nail Cutter
- Nail Filer
- Cuticle Pusher
- Cotton Balls
- Transparent Nail Polish
- Nail Polish Remover
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hand Cream
- Hand Towel
- Cuticle Oil
Method To Do The French Manicure At Home:
- First, wash your hands thoroughly. Pat dry using the towel.
- Now, use the nail cutter to cut your nails in a circle or square shape. All nails should have a parity in shape and size.
- Third, use the nail filer and shape the edges of your nails in the right shape.
- Fourth, in the bowl, mix lukewarm water with shampoo and a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. Dip your palms in that. This is very relaxing and you should reserve time for this. This softens the palms.
- Fifth, after 15 minutes, bring out your hands, pat dry with the towel.
- Use the cuticle pusher to push back your cuticles. You can use the other end of cuticle pusher to bring it out if there is any extra dirt in your nails.
- Once done, use the towel to clean your hands dry and clean it completely.
- Apply the hand cream thoroughly.
- The most important critical part of doing a french manicure at home comes here - applying the nail polish.
- Use the transparent nail polish first to put a base coat. Do not over coat or make it uneven. After the first base coat of the transparent nail paint is done, fan dry your nails until it is absolutely dry.
- Once done, apply the second coat of the transparent nail paint. Again, invest a hefty 15-20 minutes to let the second layer of transpearent nail paint dry.
- Now only on the tip/white portion of your nail, apply the white nail paint.
- Apply thin layers of the white nail polish in two or three layers.
- Wait an hour without doing any hand-related work.
- End your french manicure at home with a good cuticle oil massage. This also strengthens the nails.