- 2 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 3 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 3 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports Big Bout Boxing League: Prasad regains lost ground for Punjab Panthers with a sound victory on Day 9
- News US house panel approves charges against Donald Trump, sets up impeachment vote
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
So your big day is coming up and you're jittery yet nervous about it? Not to worry, this list of essentials for a bride's trousseau would help you out to a great extent.
Everyone wants to look their best on their wedding day. There are certain beauty products that you must keep handy with you for this reason. These essentials will make sure that your amazing look does not fade at all, especially not on your special day.
The hectic days can take a toll on your skin, especially with dark circles and breakouts. No one wants a pimple to be the highlight of all their wedding photos!
Hence, these bridal essentials will make sure you look flawless and your best in all your wedding functions. Unfortunately, or not, you'll need quite a huge bag for your bridal essentials.
Here are the essentials for a bride's wedding trousseau!
A bridal trousseau must have different shades of lipsticks for every function and occasions, especially if she's an Indian bride. This must include a red (obviously), pink and nude or brown shade. Apart from this, it would be good to add a lip gloss too.
2. Lip Balms:
All those lipsticks can be quite drying on your lips. This is why every bridal trousseau must have a good lip balm. You can go for a tinted one too.
Work very hard to find a foundation that perfectly suits your skin tone. Applying shades along your jawline is the best way to find the right foundation shade and this is a must have beauty essential for the bride.
Compacts help set makeup and are great for touchups that don't need too much time. Make sure to include this one in your wedding trousseau for sure.
For that perfect bridal winged eye, or any other eye look you are going for, it is really important to have a liquid or gel eyeliner ready.
Mascara makes your lashes look fuller, longer and gives your eyes that lifted look. You may even go for some falsies for that added drama.
Remember to line both your upper and lower waterlines with kajal for a deep, smoldering kind of look.
8. Eyeshadow Palette:
Keep a neutral eyeshadow palette handy. It should be one that has all the shades you could need, like bronzes, browns, gold and highlighter shades. A black eyeshadow can even be used to soften the kajal.
Blush is extremely important for the blushing bride, isn't it? Keep a few different blushes handy. The shades you can go for are pinks, corals, reds and browns.
For that amazing bridal glow, you must buy a highlighter. Go for a gold shade, as this suits an Indian bride the most.