- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Foundation is one among the frequently and repeatedly used cosmetic by a woman. It helps to give you a flawless and radiant-looking skin, without any extra efforts. Would you want to know of the easy tips to make the foundation long lasting? Then, this is what you've got to continue reading.
People try a lot of tricks to make their foundation last longer but it's simply not easy. So, if you want to achieve a flawless, dewy and radiant-looking skin, you should be using these tricks to make your foundation last longer.
So, check out some easy ways to prevent your foundation from melting off sooner.
1. Prepare Your Skin
The most important step that you should follow before applying a foundation is to prepare your skin for a thick layer of cosmetic. Take some ice cubes and massage your face with this. Hold on for 5 minutes and allow the water to get absorbed by its own. Using ice on the skin before applying a foundation can help to lock the foundation in the skin and also make it last longer.
2. Use Concealer First
Using concealer first can help to make your foundation last longer. You should contour your face properly with the help of a concealer before applying a foundation. Apply a concealer under your eyes, on your nose, towards the top of the lips and also the forehead. This will help to give you an equal tone on the skin and also prevent your skin from looking cakey. It is always better to stick to the concealer and then apply the foundation.
3. Use Pressed Powder
After applying a concealer, you should be using some pressed loose powder in order to make your foundation last longer. Using pressed powder can help to soak the oil from the T-Zone area and also prevent the foundation from melting off. For people who sweat a lot or deal with the sweaty face, using pressed powder without fail is crucial.
4. Use A Perfect Foundation
Applying foundation is not enough, what is important is you should be applying foundation that suits your skin type as well as the skin tone. Using a foundation that suits your skin tone will help blend the foundation well with the skin, thus preventing your face from looking artificial. Also, it is good to concentrate on the foundation quality, so that it does not lead to breakouts or acne on the skin.
5. Use A Blotting Paper
Using a blotting paper on your skin is another important trick that can help to remove the excess of foundation from the face. Once you have applied the foundation, take a blotting paper and blot your face with this. Blot slowly and remove the extra layer of the foundation on the skin. This trick will allow your foundation to last longer.
6. Use Fingers To Blend
One easy trick that can help to make your makeup last longer and prevent it from bleeding is using your fingers. You should use fingers to blend the foundation well on the skin and make sure you move in the same direction. Also, pressing the finger swiftly against the skin can help the foundation to set in on the skin, thus creating a flawless finish on the skin.
7. Use A Mist
Using a facial mist can prevent the foundation from melting off. Take some mist and spray it on your face. Prevent touching your face for some time and allow it to dry on its own. Mist on the face can help to make the foundation last for longer, leaving your skin to look natural and radiant.
8. Use Only How Much You'd Need
Over layering your skin with foundation does not assure that it will stay on for a longer period of time. You should use a precise amount of foundation that is required to cover the face. Blot out the extra layer of foundation with the help of a blotting paper. Over layering may allow your foundation to melt down sooner.