- 7 hrs ago Low Calorie Quick Vegetarian Recipe: How To Make Cabbage Soup
- 10 hrs ago Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- 12 hrs ago 106 Deaths In Delhi In January Due To Cold, Claims NGO; Officials Deny
- 12 hrs ago Kalashtami January 2022: Date, Time, Puja Rituals And Significance
- News Neglected infectious diseases may be tomorrow's pandemic: Bharat Biotech chairman
- Finance 2 Small Cap Stocks Where FIIs Raised Stake By Up To 34.81% In December Qtr.
- Movies Anuradha Paudwal And Sadhana Sargam Grace Zee TV’s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa As Special Guests
- Sports PKL 2021-22: Mohit, Sombir star as Puneri Paltan make light work of Naveen-less Dabang Delhi
- Automobiles Volkswagen Tiguan Deliveries Commence In India: Prices Start From Rs 31.99 Lakh
- Education NBEMS FDST Admit Card 2022 Released At nbe.edu.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Ticket
- Technology Oppo Watch Free Listed On Official Site In India; Launching Alongside Reno7 Series On Feb 4?
- Travel National Tourism Day 2022: Explore North India By Train
Before you make one, you should learn about the role and use of a bronzer. So, read on to know all about a bronzer and how it is useful.
a) Bronzer is essentially used to make your face photogenic.
b) Bronzer is applied only on the face and neck for a sun-kissed glow. However, it can be applied on all exposed skin parts like the hands and legs.
c) Bronzer comes in a powdered texture.
d) Bronzer adds glitter and glow to one's makeup with its golden light-reflecting particles or bronzing pigment. Thus, when using the bronzer, you can skip the highlighter.
e) Bronzer adds shape and dimension to ones' face, making it look thinner and sharper.
f) Due to the shimmer effect of your bronzer, your face won't look cakey or muddy.
g) The varities in bronzer are pressed powder bronzer, cream bronzer, loose powder bronzers and liquid bronzers.
When Do You Apply The Bronzer During Makeup?
Well, makeup artists recommend using the bronzer amidst your makeup session and not at the extreme beginning or end of it. Bronzer should be applied after the use of a foundation, concealer, and powder, but before the blush.
Now that you know why and how to use the bronzer during makeup, here is the DIY bronzer recipe that you can prepare at home.
Ingredients For The DIY Bronzer:
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder
- 4 tablespoons of arrowroot powder
- 2 teaspoons of nutmeg powder
- 15-20 drops of rose essential oil
- An old compact/bronzer box
Method Of Preparation For The DIY Bronzer:
- Due to the addition of essential oil, the texture of this DIY homemade bronzer will be creamy.
- First, mix the powders - cinnamon, arrowroot and nutmeg. Ensure all of them are of a fine texture.
- When the powders are mixed, add the essential oil.
- Getting a thick consistency is very important for the bronzer. If required, you can change the amount of the essential oil you add.
- When the bronzer is ready, preserve it in the old compact box.
- women fashionKareena Kapoor Khan’s Homemade Face Mask Revealed; Here’s How To Make It
- body care3 DIY Nail Soaks To Get Beautiful And Strong Nails
- hair carePriyanka Chopra Swears By DIY This Hair Mask Passed Down From Her Mother
- skin careAnanya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- body care12-Step Guide To Do A DIY Manicure At Home
- skin care4 Amazing DIY Face Serums For Dry Skin
- body care5 Amazing DIY Lip Stains For Luscious And Rosy Lips
- skin care5 Amazing DIY Facial Mists For Oily Skin
- skin careDIY Eye Serums For Different Eye Issues
- skin care10 Home-made Body Washes For Soft And Supple Skin
- hair care11 Best Home Remedies To Tame Frizzy Hair
- skin care8 Effective Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair